RZ SERIES RESEARCH PARALLEL OPTICS STEREO MICROSCOPE
(CMO-COMMON MAIN OBJECTIVE DESIGN)
The RZ Series is a modular stereo microscope, which means you can build a system to meet your needs and your budget. The heart of the system is the RZ-B zoom stereo body with a double iris diaphragm and a 1:10 zoom range.
The RZ Series is a parallel optical system design which allows for quick change and easy introduction of intermediate optical components such as an independent beam-splitter, coaxial illuminator, drawing tube, video or photo attachment.
Engineered around a Common Main Objective (CMO) and parallel optical paths, the RZ Series offers crisp, distortion-free, high-resolution images at magni cations ranging from 3.75X to 300X.
Featuring a 10:1 zoom ratio, built-in variable double-iris diaphragms, and positive détente click stops at 12 positions of magni cation. Two perpendicular columns of eight zoom lenses in four groups move in a smooth continuous motion by rotation of the ergonomically sized and positioned zoom control. A magni cation indicator is conveniently located on the zoom control. The RZ Series is also coated with a special anti-static nish, which is especially useful when working with sensitive electronic components.
Ergonomic and standard heads are available. The ergonomic head features low positioned eyetubes and is adjustable vertically from 10° to 50° for comfortable, fatigue-free viewing. Interpupillary distance is adjustable from 52mm to 75mm. The standard economical binocular head is inclined at 45° with an interpupillary adjustment ranging from 46mm to 75mm.
Distortion-free, ultra wide eld eyepieces with dioptric adjustment are available in several powers of magni cation and are provided with reticle mounts for measurement and photomicrography.
A coaxial coarse and ne focus mechanism with a 50mm focusing range is provided for ultra- smooth and precise focus control.
NOTE: Additional items are needed to create a full microscope system. The following components are normally ordered:
- Research Stereo Microscope Body (RZ-B)
- Viewing Heads (MA748 or MA749)
- Eyepieces (Requires 2 of identical magni cation)
- Plan Objectives
- Stands (Pole stands, rigid arm stands, boom stands, heavy duty boom stands, widesurface stands or articulated arm stands)
- Illumination Source (Fiber optic halogen, ber optic LED, uorescent ring or LED illuminatior)
- Camera and Camera Adapters (Optional)
|The RZ features a 10:1 zoom ratio with built-in variable dual-iris diaphragms and 12 positive click stops through the zoom range. Two perpendicular columns of eight zoom lenses in four groups move in smooth motion controlled by ergonomically sized and positioned zoom knobs. A magnification indicator is conveniently located on the zoom controls.|
Exterior components are painted with special anti-static finish which is especially useful when working in sensitive environments. Two types of viewing heads are available.
The RZ can be mounted on the RZT-LED stand for transmitted LED illumination.
- 5w LED illuminator
- Variable intensity control
- Clear glass stage plate
- Auto-voltage sensing
he RZ can be mounted on the RZBD/LED stand for transmitted Brightfield / Darkfield LED illumination. This features a rotatable sliding mirror to direct the light at an appropriate angle.
Coaxial Illumination Components
|Included Filters with COX|
MA754 LB100 Blue Filter
MA755 G533 Green Filter
MA756 Y48 Yellow Filter
MA757 ND2 Neutral Density Filter
MA758 ND8 Neutral Density Filter
The RZ-BD stereo zoom microscope includes the following:
- Microscope Body: Stereo binocular zoom microscope body and focusing block provides 10:1 zoom ratio, with built-in double iris diaphragm and positive detente click stops at 12 positions of magnification between 0.75x – 7.5x. The RZ microscope is coated with a special anti-static finish, which is especially useful when working with sensitive electronic components.
- Objective: Five common main objectives are available. View the magnification chart below to determine zoom range with each of the objectives listed below:
- Plan objective 0.5x, working distance = 164mm
- Plan objective 0.75x, working distance = 101mm
- Plan objective 1.0x, working distance = 76mm
- Plan objective 1.5x, working distance = 43mm
- Plan objective 2.0x, working distance = 29mm
- Viewing Head: Includes ergonomic viewing head with low positioned eyetubes. The head is adjustable vertically from 10° to 50° for comfortable, fatigue-free viewing. Interpupillary distance is adjustable from 52mm – 75mm. The optional standard economical binocular head is inclined at 45° with an interpupillary adjustment ranging from 46mm – 75mm.
- Zoom Ratio: 10:1
- Zoom Control: Two perpendicular columns of eight zoom lenses in four gropus move in a smooth continuous motion by rotation of the ergonomically sized and positioned zoom control.
- Magnification: varies based on eyepieces and objective selected.
- Eyepieces: Your choice of distortion-free, ultra widefield 10x, 15x or 20x high-eyepoint eyepieces with dioptric adjustment. 10x eyepieces accept 25mm reticle, 15x and 20x accept 19mm reticle.
- Microscope Stand:Brightfield/Darkfield transmitted light stand features 6v, 30w halogen illumination with variable intensity control, a 95mm diameter clear glass stage plate, two stage clips and an anti-static finish. Quickly change from brightfield to darkfield with easy to reach front-mounted controls. A second transformer is mounted in the base for optional COX illumination or an auxiliary light source.
- Base dimensions: 280mm wide x 255mm deep x 85mm high.
- Pillar height: 325mm.
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focus mechanism with a 50mm focusing range is provided for ultra-smooth and precise focus control.
- Illumination: Microscope stand has built-in 6v, 30w halogen illuminator with variable intensity control for brightfield/darkfield work.
- Included: Microscope includes eyesheilds, owner’s manual and dust cover.
- Warranty: Meiji Techno warrants this product against defects in material and/or workmanship for the life of the instrument from the date of original purchase to the original purchaser. Electrical warranty is 90 days.
Please check “More information” tab for detailed info.