Microscope illuminators and microscope lights include free-standing lights, microscope dual pipe lights (both LED and 150w halogen), and microscope ring lights available in fluorescent, high intensity LED and 150w halogen fiber optic. Some stereo microscopes require ring light adapters when attaching microscope ring lights. When considering which microscope illuminator to purchase, keep in mind that LED light bulbs have a longer life than halogen bulbs do, so they do not need to be replaced as frequently. All microscope illuminators have intensity control that allow the lights to be dimmed.
- Ring LED illumination for stereoscopes
- 4-Split illumination
- internal diameter 62mm
- Number of LEDs: 72
- Variable Intensity
Four-Split / Four- Qudrant 72 LED Ring Light for Stereo Microscopes BIL-RL72-4
LED ring light is ideal for replacing a fluorescent ring light or fiber optic illuminator. Cost-effective and offering bright cool illumination, I.D. = 62mm. LED ring light has the following features:
- Four quadrant zones can be turned on or off with push of a button. Ideal for reducing glare.
- Variable intensity – brightness is adjustable from 0 – 100%
- 72 LED lights offer cool, bright illumination
- 35,000 LUX
- LED lights are rated to last 100,000 hours
- 62mm I.D. – works with most Olympus, Leica, Meiji, Motic and National Optical microscopes
- 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz (includes 110-240 power cord)
- ESD free paint, complete ESD protection
- UL and CSA Certified
- NOTE – Ring light adapter is not included. Your microscope may require use of a ring light adapter.