The BMU700BD is one the best upright industrial microscope for metallography. It is mainly used to study microstructure, macrostructure and microstructure of fracture of metals, plastics, polymers and minerals, imaging , qualitative and quantitative characterization of the microstructure contains material, sample preparation and inspection in materials science, research and the characterization labs. It is great tool to study the composition and characterization of materials and microstructure, grain, corrosion, metallic and non-metallic inclusions, crystal defects (such as dislocations), analysis such as the number, morphology, size, distribution, orientation, spatial arrangement etc..
- One of the world’s best infinite dual color correction and contrast enhancement (ICCS) optical system, to provide users with the most sharp image.
- It has brightfield, darkfield and polarization imaging modes
- Optional DIC Nomarski and Fluorescence imaging for reflected light and transmitted polarization.
BMU700BD Upright Metallurgical Microscope
BMU700BD series upright metallurgical microscope is suitable to observe surface of opaque, semi- or transparent objects. It is equipped with excellent UIS optical system and modularization function design. It provides excellent optical quality and operation performance, observation in reflected or transmitted and mixed illumination, brightfield, polarizing observation, dark field observation. These instruments have beautiful sculpt, convenient control and clear image. They are the ideal instrument in research work in biology, metallography, semiconductors, mineralogy, precision engineering, electronics, etc.
Technical specifications (standard)
10X wide field plan eyepiece and field of view number is Φ22mm, the eyepiece interface is Ф30mm
Infinity plan achromatic objectives
（Equipped bright field objective）
PL L5X/0.12 working distance：26.1 mm
PL L10X/0.25 working distance：20.2 mm
PL L40X/0.60 working distance：3.98 mm
PL L60X/0.70 working distance：2.08mm
（Equipped with dark / bright field objective）
PL L5X/0.12 BD working distance：8.05 mm
PL L10X/0.25BDworking distance：7.86mm
PL L20X/0.40 BD working distance：7.2mm
PL L40X/0.60BD working distance：3.0 mm
Trinocular inclined 30˚, pupil separation 53~75 mm.
Coaxial coarse/fine focus system, with tension adjustable device, minimum division of fine focusing: 2.0μm.
Quintuple (Backward ball bearing inner locating)
Mechanical stage，overall size：210mmX140mm，moving range: 63mmX50mm
6V30W halogen and brightness enable control.
12V30W halogen and brightness enable control for transmission illumination.
12V50W halogen and brightness enable control for reflecting illumination.
Integrated field diaphragm, aperture diaphragm and puller type polarizer.
Equipped with ground glass and yellow ,green and blue filters
Bright field objective 20x, 50X, 80X, 100X (Dry)
Bright & dark field objective 50x, 60x, 8x, 100x
0.5x, 1x, 0.5x（with dividing）
USB output 1.3M, 3.0M, 5.0M, 10Mpixel
Digital camera adapter
Video 1. Reflected Brightfield Imaging
Video 2. Fluorescence Imaging
This video demonstrates Bioimager BUM360FLED-A LED Fluorescence attachment to use with a standard upright microscope such as BMU700BD. It comes with 5W LED of Violet (V), Ultraviolet (UV), Blue (B) and Green (G) LEDs, and its correspondent excitation and emission filters. The video demonstrates the optics and mechanics as well as sample images at different magnifications.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
BUM500FLD LCD Upright Fluorescence Microscope0 out of 5(0)
- Digital LCD Compound Fluorescence Microscope
- 9 Inches HD LCD Screen, Resolution is 1280×800
- Pixel: 5 Mega Pixel (Built-in Camera)
- Infinite Plan Achromatic Objective 4×, 10×, 40×, 100×
- Swing Condenser NA 0.9/ 0.25
- Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Fine Division 0.001mm
- External Illumination, Aspherical Collector, Halogen Lamp 6V/ 30W
BUM350FLD Upright Fluorescence Microscope with LCD0 out of 5(0)
BUM350FLD compound digital LCD fluorescence microscope renovated the traditional way of microscopic observation and thoroughly resolves the fatigue for a long time working. Eyepieces and LCD Screen can both be used for convenient and comfortable viewing by individuals and share with groups. It is also feature the latest 5 Mega Pixels digital imaging microscopy techniques for quick and easy snapshots or videos.SKU: BUM350FLD
BSM500E Ergonomic Tilted Stereo Microscope0 out of 5(0)
- Infinite Parallel Zoom Optical System
- Zoom lens of 0.8x-5x (A), 0.8x-6.4x (B) or 0.8x-8x (C) / Zoom Ratio 1:6, 1:8, 1:10
- Ergonomic Binocular Head, adjustable from 5 to 35°Inclination with optional video port
- EW10×/Φ22 Eyepiece
- Plan Achromatic Objective 1× with optional 0.5x, 2x lenses
- An outstanding product for industrial, medical and scientific research fields.