Chemlux 600 Chemiluminescent...
SKU: Chemlux 600
- High-Resolution &High Sensitivite 6MP Cooled CCD Camera (-550C ± 50ambient)
- available in two models of 600W (white light only) and 600W-UV (White and 306nm UV lights)
- 16-bit, High Dynamic Range, up to 6 X 6 Bin Mode
- Four-level Movable Platform with Auto Focus Feature
- Adjustable RGB light intensity to get the best image image
- Cooling status indication on UI
- Auto back up to prevent important data loss
- Remote operation via LAN/WLAN login
Slite 600 Series...
SKU: Slite 600
- 6MP Resolution camera
- Multiple light sources: UV, Cyan, Epiwhite & white backlight
- UV light for fluorescent dye-stained DNA (ex. EtBr)/protein (ex. SYPRO Ruby) gel imaging
- Cyanlightforsafedye-stained gel
- Easily interchangeable light sources
- Stand-alone operation with no PC required
- Wire connection available for system operation/image capture
Bio-1000F Gel Imager...
- Gel Imager for EtBr – alternative stain with High Sensitivity
- Fluorescence sensitivity up to 0.04 ng per band
- Performs 10 times better sensitivity than camera solutions (in traditional imaging)
- Patented Design with Advanced Image-Capture Skills
- Exclusive EtBr-alternative stains for safety, ecology and environment
- Meets demands for trans-illuminating, imaging and extraction
- Simple Software Brings Effective Results
Bio-6000T Gel Imaging
Bio-6000T, performing advanced application in biological laboratory, is perfectly designed for large image capture of dry or wet sample of electrophoresis gel, SDS-PAGE, western blotting, etc. It provides energy-saving LED light source without any warm-up time before carrying out the scan, which boots your productivity and reduces energy costs amazingly.SKU: Bio-6000T
Bio-6000 Gel Imaging
Microtek’s Bio-6000, performing advanced application in biological laboratory, is perfectly designed for large image capture of dry or wet sample of electrophoresis gel, SDS-PAGE, western blotting, etc. It provides energy-saving LED light source without any warm-up time before carrying out the scan, which boots your productivity and reduces energy costs amazingly. Bio-6000 provides high image quality.SKU: Bio-6000
Bio-5000Plus Gel Imaging
Bio-5000 Plus is a two-platform scanner specifically designed for the professionals who focus on scanning and studying of biological electrophoresis gels. It is equipped with an optical CCD whose resolution is up to 4800 dpi and the range, between 0.05 and 3.77D, of the optical density provides you a smarter way to capture differences among each layer of scanned electrophoresis gels.Bio-5000 Plus is the best choice of scanning electrophoresis gels.SKU: Bio-5000Plus
Gel and Western Blots Imaging
BIOIMAGER’s Gel Imaging Products include Gel Scanner for Electrophoresis Gel, SDS-PAGE, Western Blotting, from low price to professional and advanced models of chemiluminescence gel imaging system. These are more sensitive chemi and colorimetric gel and blot detection in 1D or 2D. You can detect and quantitate multiplex colorimetric, chemiluminescent, fluorescent, and radioisotopic blots.
Our Gel Scanner, performing advanced application in biological laboratory, is perfectly designed for image capture of dry or wet sample of electrophoresis gel, SDS-PAGE, western blotting, and so on.
The gel scanner, presenting greater image quality, has great features including super high optical resolution, minimum O.D., which delivers astonishing, sharpness and detailed image for the light area. With the Auto Focus technology, no matter the scanned target is uneven or crease reflective, Microtek’s gel scanner can solve problems, which presents near-original images. Besides, only Bioimager provides the Emulsion Direct Imaging Technology (E.D.I.T.), which efficiently eliminates problems such as Newton rings and surface imperfection. The Microtek’s gel scanner is the best choice to digitize gel images and offer a total solution for biological professionals and researchers.
Thanks to the design of gel scanner, the glass holder can be removed anytime. The glass holders can be cleaned and washed easily. Scientists can capture images directly from gel surface handily no matter the samples are dry or wet. It saves a lot of time, 1-2 days at least, to continue the lab projects without waiting sample dry.
To get more information of this smart gel scanner with excellent image quality, please contact our Sales team.