ProWay PW1800AT Motorized Auto-Focus Biological Microscope
PW-1800AT Motorized Auto-Focus Microscopy System
- with four motor-drive, objective nosepiece, stage with x-y-z directions can be controlled manually and automatically
- with adoption of advanced technological digital dimmer, brightness of halogen lamp can be divided into 100 steps
- high precision positioning leading new stage, the clearest images quickly receiving by auto-focus and auto scanning and recognizing by computer
- with built-in dynamic focus system, achieve the laboratory microscope automation, with network remote control system, widely used in medical diagnosis, pathological analysis and real-time teaching, etc.
- Optical System: Infinite optical system
- Viewing Head: Seidentopf Trinocular Head Inclined at 30°, interpupillary 48-75mm
- Camera: 1.3 MP color USB 2 digital camera with CMOS chip
- Eyepiece: Extra Wide Field EW10x/22
- Nosepiece: Quintuple nosepiece
- Objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, 100x infinite plan achromatic
- X-Y: 75×45 mm +- 1um; Z: 20 mm
- Resolution: 1 um in X-Y and Z directions
- Maximum speed: X-Y: 3 mm/s, Z: 0.3 mm/s
- Specimen Holder
- condenser: NA0.9/0.25 swing condenser
- 24v/100W, Halogen Lamp
- Filter: Blue and Green
Focus: auto-focus resolution < 1um.
- the control box of motorized auto-focus microscope
- control software of motorized auto-focus microscope
- image analysis software (ScopeImage 9.0)
- USB dongle
- PC (optional)
- USB cable
- 9-pin control port cable (serial)
- 15-pin control port cable (VGA)
- 25-pin control port cable
- 3.5 mm single cable
- DC24V 5A Adapter
Operation Temperature: 15-90°C
Power Supply: AC85V- AC220V
Power Consumption: 50W
Image Sensor: 1/2″CMOS
Valid Pixel: 2048×1536 (3.0M Pixel)
Pixel Size: 3.2μm × 3.2μm
Digital Output: 24–bit (color)
Image Format: 2048×1536 @7.5 f/s; 1024×768 @30f/s; 640×480 @30f/s
Sensitivity: >1.0 V/lux-sec (550nm)
Exposure: Manual/Auto Exposure Process, Exposure Time; Adjustable: 1～500 ms
Dynamic Range: 61dB
Connecting Mode: Insert it into Eyepiece Tube of Microscope Directly or Using Standard C Mount
Image Output: USB2.0, Directshow & Twain
Working Temperature: 0°C ~ +60°C
System Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/Win7 32bit or 64bit
With High Resolution chip (3.0M), Providing High Quality Image and Widely Used in Academic and Medical Field for High Precision and Resolution Image Capturing and Processing;
By USB2.0, getting Real-time and Non-compressing Video Data and Capturing Image Directly;
High resolution image processing software is especially designed for digital microscope; it has friendly operation interface, stable performance and powerful function, very easy to operate. And can be widely used in various optical micro fields, such as teaching, researching, electronic checking and so on.
The interface of software
ScopeImage 9.0 is image-processing software professionally designed for digital microscope. It allows you to view, capture, edit, record, zoom, measure, and process microscope images. Specific features include as follows:
- Multi-language Support: English, Germen, French, Japanese, Chinese and Arabic; It can switch easily between the languages.
- Preview modes: active image, freezing, fit to window, actual pixels and full screen preview, all in a user-friendly environment.
- Convenient color adjustment of the active image, containing brightness, contrast, saturation, RGB value, white balance and so on.
- Special design color database; Users can associate the parameters of the color to the database, store or delete the color scheme.
- Various image measurement tools include line, angle, rectangle, polygon and circle, move, delete or set the color of the objects, add text on the image, burn all the objects into the image for further use.
- Automatic measurement and real-time measurement result display.
- Basic image operations like other similar software are included in the Image menu. User-friendly image manipulation and enhancement.
- Image flip function include horizontal and vertical flips of the active image, and rotate 90 degree, 180 degree, 270 degree or any angle degree of the captured image.
- Image Zoom: Contain image zoom in, zoom out, 1:1 display.
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7 32bit or 64bit
- DirectX 9.0 or higher (for Windows 2000)
- Video adapter supports 24bit color or more, and 1280×1024 or 1024×768 resolution
- CPU with 1.8GHz or more
- System Memory 512MB or more
- Display Memory 256MB or more
- USB2.0 interface
- Hard Disk Space 1GB for installation plus additional space for captured images.
There are no reviews yet.