Meiji Techno America’s EM-32 Series meets the demand for a complete Advanced entry level Zoom Binocular style stereo microscopes with a built in 0.7-4.5X zoom objectives giving the user 7.0X-45X magnification with the standard 10X eyepiece. Equipped with LED illlumination in a stable large footprint design and a comfortable carrying grip for ease of portability.
The EM-32 features include:
- Complete Configured system with Microscope Body, Stand , Eyepiece
- Continuous Zoom Stereo 0.7X to 4.5X objective
- Robust alloy metal stand with smooth rack & pinion design
- New design, Ergonomically placed focus knobs
- Light weight, compact body, easy to carry with top hand grip for ease of transport
- 3W LED Transmitted and Incident illuminators feature a long life with low power consumption
- Transmitted and incident LED illumination equipped with variable intensity
- All optical parts are anti-fungus treated
- 2 year manufactures warranty
- Dust Cover for EM-32included
- Rubber Eyeguards for EM-32 included
- Meiji Techno Instruction Manual included for EM-32
• Dust Cover for EM-30 Series
• Rubber Eyeguards for the EM-30 Series (paired) included
• EM-30 Series Meiji Techno Instruction Manual included
• Manufactured: 100% MADE IN HOLLAND
• Warranty: 2 YEARS WARRANTY
• Customer Support: 1-(800) 832-0060 (U.S.A Based)
• Weight: 11lbs (4.95kg)
• Box Size: 20 x 14 x 12 inches
• Footprint: 8.75 mm (D) x 10.5 mm (W)
|10X & 30X
|20X & 40X
|7X – 45X
|7X – 45X
Binocular or Trinocular 45° inclined tubes Two diopter adjustments Interpupillary distance adjustable between 55 mm and 75 mm All optical parts are anti-fungus treated.
Paired WF 10x/20mm eyepieces
Zoom Stereo 0.7x to 4.5x objective Magnification from 7x to 45x Field of views 28.5 mm to 4.4 mm Working distance 100 mm.
Rack and pinion design. Ergonomically designed base with 2 object clamps. Alloy metal cast, hardened off-white coated.
The 3W transmitted and incident LED illuminators can be used simultaneously. Both light intensities can be adjusted separately.
Coarse adjustment with tension control.
Meiji Techno offers a broad range of digital video cameras which offers excellent sensitivity, high resolution and a wide dynamic range for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications including clinical pathology and cytology, life sciences and geology. Some models has included software, that can preview and capture still shots and live videos to a PC or Mac with USB port or HDMI connectivity.
C” Mount Camera Adapter:
• MA151/EM33: C-mount adapter with 0.33x lens for 1/3” cameras
• MA151/EM50: C-mount adapter with 0.5x lens for 1/2” cameras