BPM590 Polarizing Microscope
- Transmission and reflection polarizing microscope
- Sliding trinocular viewing head, Inclined at 30°
- Eyepiece WF10X/20
- Strain free achromatic objective 4X, 10X; Strain free achromatic objective（Transmitted）25X, 40X, 63X; Strain free plan achromatic objective（Reflected）25X, 40X, 63X
- Condenser NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filter
BPM590 Polarizing Transmitted/Reflected with rotatable head
BPM590 transmission and reflection polarizing microscope is specifically designed for university colleges, geology, mining, metallurgy, pharmacy and other institutions for teaching, research and production. It can be used to analyze and identify various minerals and specimens, it can also be used to inspect chemical fiber, semiconductor products and medicines. Users can do single-polarized observation, orthogonal polarization observation, conoscope observation and photography with the microscope. Gypsum λ specimen, mica λ/ 4 specimen, quartz wedge specimen and moving stage, wrenches come with the microscope. This microscope is a set of powerful and good quality polarizing microscope
1. Trinocular head, digital cameras can be easily used on this microscope for image and video taking.
2. Gypsum λ specimen, mica λ/ 4 specimen, quartz wedge specimen are equipped.
3. Reflected illumination makes this microscope powerful for geology, mining, metallurgy, pharmacy and other observation.
BS-5090 transmission and reflection polarizing microscope is specifically designed for university colleges, geology, mining, metallurgy, pharmacy and other institutions for teaching, research and production.
|Viewing Head||Sliding trinocular viewing head, Inclined at 30°||●|
|Eyepiece WF10X/ 20 with graticule||●|
|Eyepiece WF 10X/20 with scale of cross-line||●|
|Objective||Strain free achromatic objective 4X, 10X||●|
|Strain free achromatic objective（Transmitted）25X, 40X, 63X||●|
|Strain free plan achromatic objective（Reflected）25X, 40X, 63X||●|
|Lamp adjustment objective||○|
|Nosepiece||Backward quadruple nosepiece, Center adjustable||●|
|Analyzer||Rotatable analyzer with gradation 0°-90°||●|
|Bertrand Lens||Bertrand lens, Sliding in/out of optical path||●|
|Optical Compensator||λ Slip（first class red）, 1/ 4λ Slip, Quartz Wedge||●|
|Revolving Round Stage||Diameter Φ160mm, Graduated in 1°Increments, Minimum resolution 6′ when using vernier scale||●|
|Condenser||NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filter||●|
|Focusing||Coaxial coarse & fine adjustment, Range 28mm, Fine division 0.002mm||●|
|Polarizer||360° Rotatable, Located on the top of collector||●|
|Illumination||12V/ 20W Halogen lamp, Brightness adjustable（Transmitted illumination）||●|
|12V/ 50W Halogen lamp, Brightness adjustable（Reflected illumination）||●|
|Accessories||C Mount||0.5X C-mount||○|
|Mechanical stage, Moving rang 30X40mm||●|
Note : ● Standard Outfit， ○ Optional