BUM950A Digital Microscopy Slide Scanning System
- Digital upright motorized biological microscope
- Super Fast Slide Scanning System
- 4k line scan camera, with 7 um pixel size
- Plan Apo and high N.A. 4x, 10x, 20x objective lenses
- Automated scanning of 4 slides at a time
- Scanning type: line scan
- Great Autofocus feature, with user set point array to focus at the desired points
- Autofitting focus map
- Scan area: whole size: 75x25mm / 1″ x 3″
- Travel speed: 25mm/s
- Scan Speed Example: 15mmx16mm coverslip, with 50 autofocus points (5×10), using 40x takes 151seocnds (2min, 31 seconds)
- Includes a joystick to control XY, Z and speed
IS170 Incubator Smart Fluorescence Microscope
- The smallest phase contrast microscope in the world
- Simple, small and smart digital inverted fluorescence biological microscope
- Small enough to fit inside an incubator, hood or be part of another device
- LED fluorescence imaging with 2 or 3 channels
- Custom Camera, selection based on speed (up to 500fps), resolution( 1.5MP to 20MP), sensor size (1/3″ to 2″) and more,
- Advanced live cell imaging software (optional)
- Reasonable Price
Fluorescence Slide Scanning Microscope BUM400AFL
- Automated biological upright microscope
- Motorized XY stage, Z focus, nosepiece
- LED Fluorescence imaging for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/FITC/Alexa 488, TRITC/mCherry, plus optional custom filter such as red or Infrared.
- Sharp autofocus at custom size of steps, number of steps and skipped or focused spots.
- Plan 4x, 10x, 20x objective lenses, optional 1.25x, 2x, 2.5x, 5x, 25x, 40x, 50x.
- Scanning of 50x75mm double-size glass slide or two single slide 25x75mm
- Preview of tiled /stitched image
- Direct access to individual images, save at standard formats.
- No limit on the number of tile size
This category provides the short list of our top first or second most successful products in sales and fitting the requirements inquired by our clients. International best selling products among microscopes, scanners, microscopy cameras, gel imagers and microscope accessories are listed in this page. This list is prepared as a combination of the quantity of sales and quality of customer satisfactions.
A picture made available on 29 June 2016 shows Cairns Frog Hospital president Deborah Pergolotti looking through a microscope under the watchful eye of a White Lipped Tree Frog, which has a damaged right eye and water retention, in the “Frog Room” of the Cairns Frog Hospital in Cairns, Queensland, Australia, 27 June 2016. Australia’s only dedicated frog hospital is facing an uncertain future after its property was listed for sale. The Cairns Frog Hospital, which relies on public donations and operates out of a small single-storey Edmonton house, has taken in almost 2,800 adult frogs since it began in 1998. Source and copy right: avax.news.