IncuScope IS250 Incubator Microscope with 10x, 25x, 40x Phase Contrast and Fluorescence
- Fits inside an incubator or a hood.
- Quadruple nosepiece, 10x, 25x and 40x Ph (and FL) with optional lenses of 2x-150x, total magnifications of 100x-400x extendable to 20x-3000x (without digital zooming).
- 2.3MP Color USB3.0 High-Sensitive Camera, C-mount adapter and calibration slide makes the imaging bundle so professional
- A trinocular head to use the scope in a classical way
- USB 3.0 connections for camera and LED Control
- LED Control via manual controller and software
- Light off during the waiting time, i.e. digit shutter to avoid photobleaching and phototoxicity
- IncuView Software for LED Control (intensity, turn on/off), video or time-lapse imaging and merging channels
BSI-320 40x-320x Inverted Student Microscope with LED for beginners
- Inverted Student microscope
- Total Magnifications of 40x-320x
- 4x, 10x and 20x objective lenses, FL=170mm
- 10x and 16x eyepieces
- LED illumination
- Slide Kit
- Great for students, kids and beginners to discover new compact inverted microscope
5-Channel LED Fluorescence Illumination Attachment BIA-FL-IS5
- LED fluorescence attachment
- Up to 5 channels of standard or custom wavelengths from UV to IR and NIR
- Standard 3-channel: UV, Blue and Green excitations, suitable for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/Alexa Fluor 488, RFP/TRITC/mCherry/Texas Red.
- A 5W LED illumination
- Comes with touch-pad to select and turn up/down the LED intensity
- An adapter for Zeiss, Nikon, Leica, Olympus and custom microscopes of inverted, upright or stereo type.
- Optional LED control software for advanced live cell imaging
This category provides the short list of our top first or second most successful products in sales and fitting the requirements inquired by our clients. International best selling products among microscopes, scanners, microscopy cameras, gel imagers and microscope accessories are listed in this page. This list is prepared as a combination of the quantity of sales and quality of customer satisfactions.
A picture made available on 29 June 2016 shows Cairns Frog Hospital president Deborah Pergolotti looking through a microscope under the watchful eye of a White Lipped Tree Frog, which has a damaged right eye and water retention, in the “Frog Room” of the Cairns Frog Hospital in Cairns, Queensland, Australia, 27 June 2016. Australia’s only dedicated frog hospital is facing an uncertain future after its property was listed for sale. The Cairns Frog Hospital, which relies on public donations and operates out of a small single-storey Edmonton house, has taken in almost 2,800 adult frogs since it began in 1998. Source and copy right: avax.news.