Solutionix Rexcan DS3...
Rexcan DS3 scans your objects quickly and easily. Instead of worrying about manual measurements and accurate replications the Rexcan DS3 gives you the freedom to rest assured that your 3D image will be accurate and correct.
Save time by quickly turn any piece of small jewelry into CAD/CAM data for modification, mold & tool making, and 3D printing. Also, all scan data is saved in an open STL format, giving you the choice to work with whatever software you choose.SKU: Rexcan-DS3
GEMZ-8TR Gemological Trinocular...
- Professional Gemmology Microscope, made in Japan
- Trinocular zoom stereo microscope body with 0.7x – 4.5x zoom range,
- Total magnification from 7x – 90x
- 10x eyepiece, FN23mm (paired) & 20x eyepiece, FN11.5mm (paired)
- Professional GEM stand, inclineable, with built-in brightfield/darkfield transmitted light (slider) illumination system, 30w tungsten lamp (GEMZ/BF-DF)
- Iris diaphragm with adapter
- Fluorescent box illuminator with articulating arm and 115v or 220/240v transformer
- GEM clamp/holder
- Meiji Techno Dust Cover
- Rubber Eyeguards/Eyeshields (Paired)
- EMZ Meiji Techno Instruction Manual
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Card
BioScan 1600 Object...
- Designed for capturing images of material objects
- Perfect scanning tool for specimen centers of animals, plants and minerals, research centers, collecting agencies, manufactures of building materials, art designing and advertising companies.
- Challenges the 2D digital cameras, due to the ability to present the details of objects and the awareness of the light angles and brightness when shooting, make them become complicate and expensive in operations and maintenance.
- Excellent altrenative solution to make digitization of objects easier and more efficient
- 1600 dpi resolution
- 48-bit colour image
- Scanning area: 304.8 mm x 424.18 mm (12″ × 16.7″)
- Extended Depth of Field: +/- 6.5mm
BDM330 Gemological Microscope
A gemological microscope is the microscope used by jewelers and gem stone experts. Equipped with good illumination, gem clamp and dark field attachment, BS-8020B&BS-8030B gemological microscopes can meet most of the works for gem experts. The most obvious advantage of them is cost effective and affordable. They are especially designed to view precious stone samples and the pieces of jewelry that contain them.SKU: BDM330
The gemological microscopes we carry offer rugged dependability, excellent optics and versatility with a variety of stages and accessories available. Used by hundreds of jewelry designers and outlets across the US and Canada, the gemological microscopes have a variety of economical options including zoom or turret bodies, brightfield and darkfield transmitted illumination, as well as 2-stage fluorescent incident illumination.
Bioimager’s gemmology series include stereomicroscope for gem, jewelry or diamond visualization, imaging and taking pictures. The stereoscopes come with darkfield imaging.