Our Economy Analog CCD Color Cameras are high quality, high resolution, single chip analog video cameras that offer a large array of features making them perfect for industrial and educational applications. These economical, very compact and lightweight microscope video.
The V-C600 Series features include:
- Sony Effio ½” CCD Sensor
- 410,000 Pixels @ NTSC: 768(H) x 494(V), PAL: 752(H) x 582(V)
- 540 TV lines of horizontal resolution
- S/N ratio: 48db (AGC off)
- High Sensitivity 0.05Lux at F1.2, 50IRE
- Multi-Zone Backlight Compensation
- S-Video & Composite (BNC) outputs
- Electronic Shutter – 1/60(1/50) to 1/100,000 sec.
- Variable Gamma
- Multi-mode White Balance: ATW/AWC/Push/Manual/2 Presets
- OSD Menu & Adjustment
- Auto Iris DC Lens Connection