BIOIMAGER's metallurgical microscopes offer high magnification with reflected and transmitted light. Metallograph microscopes allow the user to view opaque items at high magnification. Specialty uses for metallurgical microscopes include use as measuring instruments for measuring thin films, electroplating coatings, grain size, surface inclusions and defects. Our metallurgical microscopes are available in binocular and trinocular models with both upright, inverted and boom stand microscope systems.
Metallurgical microscopes are available with brightfield or brightfield and darkfield. There is a great explanation of imaging modes here and metallurgical microscopy basics and application here. The high magnification of metallurgical microscopes is perfect for viewing items that won't allow light to pass through them (such as metals, coated films and solid objects where defects must be detected.) All metallurgical microscopes have the option to add a microscopy camera and software for capturing images and making measurements.
with Reflected light
with Reflected & Transmitted
|Inverted Metallurgical Microscopes||Boom Stand Metallurgical Microscopes
Please select the products from the left side category list.
Video Tutorial: How To Use a Compound Light Microscope
See Polarized and DIC Imaging Video tutorials at their pages.
- Brightfield/Darkfield Metallurgical Measuring Microscope, MC-60 / MC-60Twas $10,190.00 Special Price $9,250.00Quickview
- MT6120 & MT6130 Polarizing Asbestos Microscope for Fiber Identificationwas $6,670.00 Special Price $5,669.50Quickview
- MT7000 Meiji Metallurgical Upright Reflected BF Microscopewas $6,400.00 Special Price $5,739.00Quickview
- MT7500 Meiji Metallurgical Upright Reflected BF/DF Microscopewas $9,100.00 Special Price $8,219.00Quickview
- MT8100 Meiji Metallurgical Upright Refl & Trans BF Microscopewas $7,245.00 Special Price $6,521.00Quickview
- BMI500 Metallurgical Inverted Transmitted Microscopewas $2,700.00 Special Price $2,199.00Quickview