Zeiss C-Mount Adapter
Zeiss Microscope C-Mount Adapter
- Convert the Cral Zeiss trinocular microscope phototube/head/port (have standard 34 mm outer diameter for the insertion end to phototube) to traditional C-Mount type (25.4 mm or 1 inch diameter with 32 threads per inch);
- With different built-in reduction lens (1X, 0.63X, 0.5X, 0.35X) for achieving better field of view from microscope trinocular head
- suitable for 1″, 2/3″, 1/1.8″, 1/2″, 1/2.5″, 1/3″ or 1/4″ inch CCD or CMOS sensor chips);
- Build of material: anodized aluminum; Telecentric optics with low light deficiency;
- Parfocal with different microscope objective lenses; Diffraction limited MTF;
- Aperture totally coupled with UIS microscope objective’s exit pupil;
All Carl Zeiss Scopes made after 2000 except Axiovert 40 MAT model.
Axiolab, Axiophot-2, Axioplan-2, Axioskop-2, Axiostar, Axiotech.
Axiovert 100, Axiovert 135, Axiovert 135M,Axiovert 200IM (with Zeiss trinovular tube #452902)
Stemi 2000-C, Stemi 2000-CS, Stemi DRC (with phototube #455005), SV6, SV11
Zeiss Phototube to C-Mount Adaptor
Our Catalogue #
If you need help, please contact us and specify your microscope brand and model and your camera brand, model and chip size (if you know), Bioimager engineers will help you choose the right adaptor magnification;