Microscope with epi-fluorescent is an optical microscope that uses fluorescence and phosphorescence instead of, or in addition to, reflection and absorption to study properties of organic or inorganic substances. The “fluorescence microscope” refers to any microscope that uses fluorescence to generate an image, whether it is a more simple set up like an epifluorescence microscope, or a more complicated design such as a confocal microscope, which uses optical sectioning to get better resolution of the fluorescent image.
The TC-5500 & TC-5600 Series is ideal for applications in biology, cell cytology, genetics, oncology, and immunology. It is very well suited for research, universities, routine laboratory, and medical demands.
The TC-5000 Epi-Fluorescence Series features include :
- Seidentopf type binocular head inclined at 30° or trinocular at 45°
- Equipped with 6V, 30W Halogen lamp illuminator
- N.A. 0.30 condenser
- 180mm(X) X 245mm(Y) stage with replaceable glass insert with 45mm opening
- Exchangeable observation tubes
- Integrated Automatic Voltage Sensing Power Supply with localized power cord
- Compact wedge shaped cast aluminum alloy frame for exceptional stability and a small footprint
- Chemical resistant baked enamel finish
- Flexible and modular design for system expansion
- Transparent stage plate for easy objective identification
- Low profile coaxial and fine focus controls with tension adjustment
- Precentered 30W Halogen bulb
- Front mounted CCD, analog or SLR cameras
- Integrated Automatic Voltage Sensing Power Supply with localized power cord
- Optional mechanical stage with specimen holders
Meiji Techno (Japan) TC5600 – Inverted Biological Epi-Fluorescence Microscope
Meiji inverted biniocular (shown at left) or trinocular epi-fluorescent biological microscope with infinity corrected optical system includes the following:
- Objective Lenses: TC plan fluorescent infinity corrected long working distance objectives – LWD 10x (WD = 7.5mm) and LWD 20x (WD = 7.5mm). Mounted in quintuple nosepiece.
- Eyepieces: Binocular or trinocular Siedentopf head, inclined at 45°. Interpupilliary distance is adjustable from 53mm to 75mm. A graduated diopter adjustment is provided on the left eyetube. Includes paired SWH10x widefield high eyepoint eyepieces, FN 22 with a 25mm reticle mount. Optional SWH15x, SWH20x and SWH10x-F focusing eyepieces are available.
- Total Magnification: 100x, 200x.
- Specimen Stage: 180mm (X) x 245mm (Y) plain stage with replaceable glass insert with 45mm opening. Optional attachable mechanical stage (MA380/05) and a variety of specimen holders are available.
- Focusing: Ergonomically low-positioned, coaxial, coarse and fine focus knobs with adjustable tension control. Range of travel is 9mm total – 1mm up and 8mm down. Rotations of fine focus is 0.2mm per revolution.
- Illumination: Koehler 6v, 30w halogen lamp without iris. Epi-fluorescent attachment, mercury 100w lamp. Includes blue and green excitation filter sets.
- Light Focusing: Extra long working distance condenser, NA 0.30, WD 73mm. Optional condenser with NA 0.55, WD 20.5mm is available for more demanding work with 40x objectives (MA854).
- Body: Chemical resistant baked enamel finish. Automatic voltage sensing power supply, removeable power cord.
- Photo Port: Front mounted camera port suitable for CCD, 35mm or digital cameras. Optional camera adapters are available.
Size & Weight:
- Binocular – 475mm (18.7″) D x 477mm (18.8″) H x 210mm (8.3″) W, 11.94kg (26.3 lbs).
- Trinocular – 475mm (18.7″) D x 532mm (20.9″) H x 210mm (8.3″) W, 12.64kg (27.9 lbs).
- Power Supply – 230mm (9.1″) D x 170mm (6.7″) H x 250mm (9.8″) W, 6.5kg (14.3 lbs).
Warranty: Meiji Techno warrants this product against defects in material and/or workmanship for the life of the instrument from the date of original purchase to the original purchaser. Electrical warranty is 90 days.
• TC-5600: Trinocular or TC-5500 Binocular EPI-Fluorescence/Brightfield Inverted Biological Compound microscope, ∞ Infinity Corrected Optical System, F-200MM with 6V 30W Halogen Koehler illumination ;100W Mercury EPI-Fluorescence with TC-FL, FL-LHJ & FL-PWJ, with quintuple nosepiece and auto voltage sensing power supply
• MA879: Chroma Filter (19002L)- AT-GFP /FITC Longpass – (Installed in TC-FS/PT#4) Exciter (EX): AT480/30x, Dichroic (BS)AT505DC, Emitter (EM): AT515lp
• MA880: Chroma Filter (19004) –AT-TRITC/Cy3 Longpass – (Installed in TC-FS/PT#4) Exciter (EX): AT540/25x, Dichroic (BS)AT565DC, Emitter (EM): AT515lp
• TC-FS/PT#4: Filter Slider with 3 positions filter holder with Brightfield position and MA879 and MA880 factory installed.
• MA816/10: Siedentopf type trinocular head, inclined at 30°, Interpupillary adjustment 53mm to 75mm graduated diopter on left eyetube (30mm I.D. eyetubes)
• MA817 (x 2): SWH10X Widefield high eyepoint eyepiece, Field No. 22, tube O.D. 30.0 mm
• MA850: TC Long Working Distance LWD Planachromat F10X objective ∞/1.0
• MA827: TC Long Working Distance LWD Planachromat F20X objective ∞/1.0
• MA853: TC Condenser, N.A. 0.30, W.D. 73.mm
• TC-FL: FLUORESCENT ILLUMINATOR ATTACHMENT
• FL-LHJ: LAMPHOUSE FOR 100W MERCURY LAMP
• FL-PWJ: POWER SUPPLY FOR LAMPHOUSE
• TC-RF36: UV PROTECTION FILTER
• MA863: Cobalt clear filter in mount in 51mm mount
• STAGE: Plain stage with 180mm(X) x 245mm(Y) plain stage with replaceable glass insert with 45mm opening
• MA878: Glass Stage plate insert for plain stage (Round-109mm diameter, 1.5mm thick with 44.3mm central opening)
• MA196: ND50 Neutral density filter, unmounted
• MA809/10: Removable AC Electric cord with plug for 115V models
• BA005: HBO 100W MERCURY LAMP
• MA326: Bulb 6V 30W Halogen (Factory Installed)
• MA327: Fuse 3 Amp (Factory Installed)
• Weight: 23 lbs (10.5 kg)
• Box Size: 16 x 14 x 21 inches
• Footprint: 364mm (D) x 220mm (W)
• Binocular head type: 485 mm(D) x 411 mm(H) x 220 mm(W) (8.0kg)( 29.0 lbs)
• Trinocular head type: 485 mm(D) x 440 mm(H) x 2210 mm(W) (8.5Kg)(31.0 lbs)
• Binocular Ergonomic head type: 485 mm(D) x 440mm(H) x 2210mm(W) (8.5Kg)(31.0 lbs)
||Koehler w/o iris 6V 30W halogen
||Quintuple Nosepiece w/LWD 10X &
|Plain Fixed Stage
180mm X 247mm
NA 0.30orTC Condenser2 WD 20.5mm
|TC-5300 Phase Contrast
||Koehler w/o iris
with phase slider 6V 30W halogenKoehler 6V 30W halogen
|TC-5300E Phase Contrast
|TC-5400 Phase Contrast
||100W Mercury + Koehler w/o iris 6V 30W halogen
|TC Condenser WD 73mm
NA 0.30 or TC Condenser2 WD 20.5mm
OPTIONAL COMPONENTS & ACCESSORIES BELOW
• MA814: Siedentopf type binocular, inclined at 30°, Interpupillary adjustment 53mm to 75mm graduated diopter on left eyetube (30mm I.D. eyetubes)
• MA1034: Trinocular Siedentopf head, erect image, inclined at 30°, I.P. adjustment 53mm to 75mm, graduated diopter on left eyetube (30mm I.D. eyetubes) Includes 0/100 beamsplitter (100% to eyetubes or 100% to phototube)
• MA818: SWH 15X Widefield high eyepoint eyepiece, Field No. 16.0, tube O.D. 30.0 mm (each) (19mm reticle mount)
• MA819: SWH 20X Widefield high eyepoint eyepiece, Field No. 12.0, tube O.D. 30.0 mm (each) (19mm reticle mount)
• MA859: SWH 10X-F Focusing eyepiece with reticle mount (without reticle), tube O.D. 30.0 mm (each) (25mm reticle mount)
Objectives for Fluorescence
• MA849: TC Planachromat F4X objective ∞/1.0 N.A. 0.13, F.L. 50.0, W.D. 17.5
• MA852: TC Planachromat F40X objective ∞/1.0 N.A. 0.60, F.L. 5.0, W.D. 2.9
• MA854: TC Condenser, N.A. 0.55, W.D. 20.5mm (For use with MA823 40X objective)
• MA197: ND13 Neutral density filter (Optional) (For use in TC5500, TC5600 filter slider)
• MA860: ND25 Neutral density filter (Optional) (For use in TC5500, TC5600 filter slider)
• MA856: LB100 Blue clear filter in 51mm mount
• MA857: G533 Green clear filter in 51mm mount
• MA858: ND25 Neutral density filter in 51mm mount
• MA809/20: Removable AC Electric cord with plug for 220V models (included in all 220V models) CAMERA ADAPTERS FOR “C” MOUNT TYPE CAMERAS
• MA877: “C” mount type camera adapter for CCD/CMOS camera (No internal lens) (Magnification factor of 0.66X from TC5000 Series front camera port)
CAMERA ADAPTERS FOR DIGITAL STILL CAMERAS
• MA868: Digital camera adapter for non “C” mount type cameras (52mm O.D. thread) For TC Series front camera port only: (Requires additional DCA adapter ring for your specific model of camera which are listed on the last two pages of the TC5000 section) CAMERA ADAPTERS FOR 35mm TYPE CAMERAS
• MA869: 35mm SLR camera attachment Magnification at film plane is 2.23X of objective in use
Stages (Fixed 245mm x 180mm, plain stage is included with stand)
•MA878: Replacement glass stage plate insert for plain stage – TC5000 Series (Round – 109mm diameter, 1.5mm thick with 44.3mm opening) (Fits plain stage only not for use with MA380/05)
•MA380/05: Attachable mechanical stage, movement 112mm(X) x 72mm(Y) with test plate holder and drop-down coaxial X-Y controls.
COMPONENTS OFTEN PAIRED WITH THE MA380/05 MECHANICAL STAGE
Specimen Holders for use with MA380/05 Attachable Mechanical Stage (Rectangular Plate 129.74mm x 89.78 mm x 3mm):
•MA382: Slide glass holder, 1”x 3”
•MA383: Chamber holder (For 55mm x 80mm chamber)
•MA384: Petri dish holder 35mm diameter
•MA385: Petri dish holder 55mm diameter
•MA387: Petri dish holder 65mm diameter
•MA864: Terasaki plate holder (For 56mm x 87mm Terasaki plate)
•MA378: Hemacytometer holder
• MA285: Objective micrometer, 0.01mm ruling
• MA286: 0.04” divided into 40 units, 0.001
• MA285: 1mm divided into 100 parts
• MA523: Cross-line reticule, 25mm diameter
• MA506: Eyepiece micrometer, 10mm divided into 100 units, 25mm diameter
• MA509: Eyepiece micrometer 5mm divided into 100 units, 25mm diameter
• MA524: 10mm square divided into 100 parts, 1.0mm square, 25mm diameter
• MA542: Cross-line with 0.1mm graduations, 21mm diameter