ProgRes® CCD Routine Cameras
Visualize exact colors
The high performance of the CCD sensors in connection with a low-noise electronics provides the basis for the extraordinary image quality as well as the exact color reproduction of the ProgRes® CCD Routine camera range.
With up to 7 mega pixels resolution, these microscope cameras are ideal tools for high quality image documentation and elementary image analysis. Fast live image rates facilitate precise focusing and positioning of specimens. Optionally furnished with cooling the cameras produce excellent digital images of finest color grading for sophisticated applications in science and industry.
Microscope cameras of the ProgRes® CCD routine range (color):
• ProgRes® C3 (3.2 megapixel, optionally with cooling)
• ProgRes® C5 (5 megapixel, optionally with cooling)
• ProgRes® C7 (7 megapixel, with Shutter, trigger option)
• Perfect color reproduction
• Excellent image quality
• High resolution & fast live image
• Free ProgRes® capture software for easy operation
• Fit to any PC and microscope
• Safe investment
• Excellent price-performance ratio
Jenoptik ProgRes CCD Routine Cameras
Superior color reproduction
Ease of operation, high resolution and excellent color reproduction are the distinguishing features of the cameras of the ProgRes® CCD Routine range. With up to 7 mega pixels resolution, these cameras are ideal tools for high-quality image documentation and elementary image analysis. To facilitate precise focusing and positioning of specimens, a fast live image up to a rate of 50 fps is available in high resolution.
High resolution in motion
The ProgRes® C7 combines a 7 mega pixels CCD sensor with a mechanical shutter, presented as the first offer of a microscope camera that requires but a single shot to deliver this high resolution with superior image quality, including of objects in motion.
ProgRes® CCD Routine cameras produce excellent digital images of finest color gradings for sophisticated applications. Each camera model can work in all contrast methods in light microscopy. ProgRes® C3 and ProgRes® C5 are optionally available with cooling.
Fields of Application
Image analysis, documentation and archiving in micro- and macroscopy
in the fields of:
• Material science, geology & mineralogy
• Life science, diagnostics
• Quality control
• Pathology & cell biology
PC – Windows 2000, XP, VISTA or MAC – OSX 10.4 or higher(USB version does not work with MAC).
3GHz CPU, 1 GB RAM, 64MB graphics recommended
IEEE1394 Firewire (OHCI compliant)
USB 2.0 port if PRMF USB version is selected. (USB version will not work with MAC).
ProgRes® CapturePro Software
The ProgRes® CapturePro Software is included with all of the Jenoptik ProgRes® microscope cameras.
- Define up to five different color filters
- Capture monochrome images and have them colored automatically
- Use image merging to generate multi fluorescence images
- Black balance to avoid auto-fluorescence
- Calibrate your camera with your microscope
- Display your calibration bar while using the software
- Perform measurements of: line, circle, ellipse, angle, rectangle, polygon and freeform
- Store measurements in a separate layer
- Make measurements on either a live or captured image
- Export measurements to analysis software
- Capture single files or video stream
- Data is stored on the hard drive which results in higher capture frame rates
- More workflow oriented possibilities for setting up time-lapse experiments
- Settings give you more control: delay for start time, total number of images, total time and interval time
- Works with all color cameas in monochrome mode
- All the advantages of color imaging and fluorescence microscopy are available
- Captured images can be displayed in the image gallery
- Ability to easily select, delete, rename or replace images
- Connect up to 5 ProgRes® cameras to one computer
- Choose between the cameras when starting a project or switch between the cameras with the software
Extended Image Display Functionality
- Perfect image quality with controls for: white and black balance (fluorescence), live gamma, contrast, brightness, and saturation
- Adjust RGB values in the live image
- ROI function in full pixel resolution
- Rotate/Mirror images
- Flatfield correction (homogeneous light) available for both live and captured image
- Background subtraction (fluorescence) available for both live and captured image
- Supported languages include: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Chinese
Free Software Upgrades
- Registered users may download the latest software for free for the life of the product
ProgRes Software Brochure