Lumenera’s Infinity X-32 c-mount microscope camera is a 32 megapixel CCD pixel shifting camera that includes software and connects directly to the computer’s USB 2.0 port. The Infinity X-32 pixel shifting camera offers flexibility in capturing images at 2, 8, 16 and 32 megapixel resolution. Each CCD pixel captures full chromatic information resulting in increased color resolution with no degradation.
Some of the many features of this microscope digital camera include:
- 32 Megapixel color or monochrome progressive scan digital camera. Capture at 2, 8, 16 or 32 megapixel resolution.
- 1/1.8” Interline Sony ICS274 CCD sensor.
- Captures images up to 1616 x 1216 (4.4um square pixels). Also capture digital images at 3232 x 2432 (8mp), 4848 x 3648 (16mp), 6464 x 4864 (32mp).
- Captures motion video at 12 fps at 1616 x 1216, 14 fps @ 1280 x 1024, 21 [email protected] 808 x 608, 25 fps @ 640 x 480.
- Connects via USB 2.0 port – simple plug and play installation with only one cable, eliminates the need for a framegrabber.
- Select 8 & 12-bit pixel data modes.
- Ability to capture and save images as .jpg, .tif, .bmp or .raw file formats.
- Includes Infinity Analyze and Infinity Capture Software.
- RGB Data captured through each pixel contains 36-bits of color image information resulting in 4,096 intensity values per color.
- Full color sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples.
- Camera control through an intuitive user TWAIN interface allows easy integration to 3rd party software.
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, MAC OSX, 32 & 64-bit.
- Camera dimensions are 1.56″ deep x 2.25″ wide x 3.85″ high.
- 1 Year Warranty.
Included in the kit are the Infinity X-32 digital camera, CD-Rom with Infinity Analyze and Capture Software, TWAIN driver, USB 2.0 cable and instructions.
Recommended PC Specs:
- Pentium 4, 1.3 GHz or more
- 512 Mb of SDRAM
- 500 MB HDD or more
- USB 2.0 Port
- Windows 7
- Minimum PC Specs:
- 600MHz Processor
- 256 MB of SDRAM
- Empty capacity of 20MB HDD
- USB 2.0 Port
- Windows XP