- BSM400FL Stereo fluorescence microscope is consist of BSM400 stereo microscope and BIA-4FLE epi fluorescent attachment, the epi fluorscent attachment is equipment with super bright LED light sourc.
- BSM400FL stereo microscope has excellent optical performance, bright fluorescent illumination system and provides a superior fluorescent observation performance.
- The microscope can offer blue and green excitation groups in one unit, and support high quality GFP requirment.
- It’s excellent for GFP, nematode,drosophila,zebrafish and embryo fluorescence research. And widely used in biomedicine, in-vivo research, criminal investigation,mineral research ,etc.
BSM400FL LED Fluorescence Stereo microscope
Fluorescence stereo microscope BSM400FLL has excellent performance and it is high cost-effective. Fluorescence stereo microscope is the core technique of fluorescent imaging in vivo of living animals. BSM400FLL is widely used in the fields of biology, industrial inspection and criminal justice, etc. It is an essential instrument for fluorescent anti-counterfeiting printing detection and also an ideal device for mineral research.
Compare with mercury lamp, LED fluorescence illumination have several benefits:
- Bright and uniform fluorescence images
- 20,000 hours lifetime vs (300 hours HBO).
- No need to warm up or cool down
- Adjustable light intensity to avoid fluorescence quenching.
- Easy to install and friendly to use
- Compact size
Fluorescence stereo microscope BSM400FL has excellent performance and it is very cost-effective. Fluorescence stereo microscope is the core technique of fluorescent imaging in vivo of living animals. BSM400FL is widely used in the fields of biology, industrial inspection and criminal justice, etc. It is an essential instrument for fluorescent anti-counterfeiting printing detection and also an ideal device for mineral research.
Stereo microscope BSM400FLL supports continuous zoom by 1:8.3 zoom radio. The BSM400FLL series stereo microscope adopts modular structure and it can easily get access to photography, video, coaxial lighting device and other functional parts. It supports accessories serialization and can connect with digital camera to achieve spot photography. BSF500L uses parallel optical path and shared objective non-coaxial imaging technology to improve the definition of the field edge and achieve strong sense of dimension and clear images of the objects under bright background. BSM400FLL is comfortable and convenient to operate with a large working stage and it is stable in performance. BSF500Lis widely used in health care center, agroforester geology, electronic precision machinery and other industry institutions.
Stereo microscope is particularly suitable for LC-die inspection, LCD printing paste inspection, LED production inspection, PCB board inspection, stamping plating inspection and electronics components inspection.
|Zoom ratio||1: 8.3|
|Objective zoom range||0.6X-5X|
|Diopter adjustment||± 5 diopter|
|Optical Body Rotation.||360°|
|Input voltage||110V/60HZ or 220V/50HZ|
|Reflective light source||6V/12W brightness adjustable|
|Transmission fluorescent light source||5W|
Data sheet of LED fluorescence illuminator
Based on the clients requirement, filters are offered from Chroma, Semrock or Omega.
BSM400FLL LED Epi-Fluorescent Research Stereo Microscope ; Zoom Obj: 0.6x-5.0x; GFP & TRITC filters.
|Eyepieces||SWF 10X/F.N. 22.|
|Observation tube||Lead-free observation trinocular head, 30° inclination, light path mode: eyepiece 100%, photography 80%, eyepiece 20%|
|Zoom system||Zoom radio: 7:1（0.8×~5.6×）|
Magnification times calibration：0.8, 1, 1.25, 1.6, 2, 2.5, 3.2, 4, 5, 5.6.
Screw fixed objective mode
|0.5X, 0.75X, 1.25X, 1.5 X, 2.0X（Optional）|
|Magnification times||8X — 56X|
|Base||standard base with fluorescence plate M-FL|
|Transmitted fluorescence accessories SZ2-ILA, H-150（optional）|
|LED epi-fluorescence illumination MXZ-BG-LED||Blue||Green|
|LED light source||Central wavelength 475nm||Central wavelength 530nm|
|Optional fluorescent illumination BIA-4FLE|
|Excitation cube||Special for GFP||Green|
|45º Dichroic mirror||>505nm||>570nm|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.