BPM570 Polarizing Microscope
- Transmitted and reflected illumination system of BS-5070BTR and BS-5070TTR offers a much better effect and wider application
- Excellent Infinite Optical System
- Seidentopf Binocular (Trinocular) Viewing Head, inclined at 30°, 360° Rotatable
- WF10×/ 20 Eyepiece: Objective 4×, 10× for Reflected/Transmitted System, Objective 20×, 40×, 60× for Transmitted System
The BPM570 series polarizing microscopes are specifically designed for geology, minerals, metallurgy,university teaching laboratories and other sectors. They also can be used in chemical fiber industry, semiconductor industry and pharmaceutical inspection industry. BPM570 polarizing microscope features a highly robust construction and first class optics designed to provide a long life and excellent quality images. BPM570BTR and BPM570TTR have transmitted and reflected illumination system, which give a much better effect and wider application. The microscopes can be used for Single polarization, othorgonal polarization and conoscopic observation. Digital camera can be used together with the microscope for image analysis. Accessories like Gypsum slide, Mica slide, Quartz wedge and Mechanical stage are available.
1. Excellent Infinite Optical System.
2. Widely used in geology, Mineralogy, Fossil fuel exploration.
3. Single polarization, othorgonal polarization or conoscopic observation is available.
4. Transmitted and reflected illumination system of BPM570TR and BPM570TTR offers a much better effect and wider application.
With the features of easy operation, complete functions and economy, it is an ideal instrument in geology, petroleum, coal, mineral, chemicals, semiconductor and pharmaceutical inspection fields. It is also widely used in academic demonstration and scientific research area.
|Optical System||Infinite Optical System||●||●|
|Viewing Head||Seidentopf Binocular Viewing Head, inclined at 30°, 360° Rotatable||●|
|Seidentopf Trinocular Viewing Head, inclined at 30°, 360° Rotatable||●|
|Eyepiece||WF10×/ 20 with scale of cross hair||●||●|
|WF10×/ 20 with graticule||●||●|
|Infinite strain free plan achromatic objective||Objective 4×, 10× for Reflected/Transmitted System||●||●|
|Objective 20×, 40×, 60× for Transmitted System||●||●|
|Objective 20×, 40×, 60× for Reflected System||○||○|
|Nosepiece||Backward quadruple nosepiece, center adjustable||●||●|
|Epi-Illumination||12V/50W halogen lamp with iris aperture diaphragm and iris field diaphragm, brightness adjustable||●|
|Analyzer||Rotatable analyzer with gradation 0°-360°||●||●|
|Bertrand Lens||Bertrand lens, focus/center adjustable sliding in/out of optical path||●||●|
|Optical Compensator||λ Slip (first class red), 1/ 4λ Slip, Quartz wedge||●||●|
|Diameter Φ160mm, Graduated in 1° increments, Minimum resolution 6′ when using vernier scale||●||●|
|Condenser||NA 0.9 Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm & Filter||●||●|
|Focusing||Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Range 24mm, Fine Division 0.002mm||●||●|
|12V/ 30W Halogen Lamp, Brightness Adjustable||●||●|
|Accessories||C mount 0.4×||○||○|
|SLR Camera adaptor 2×||○||○|
|Mechanical stage moving rang 30×40mm||●||●|
|Color correction filter||●||●|
Note: ● Standard Outfit, ○ Optional