BMI600L Metallurgical Inverted Transmitted LCD Microscope
BMI600L Digital LCD Inverted Metallurgical Microscope is consisted by an inverted metallurgical microscope, a high definition LCD screen and a 5 Mega Pixel camera. It renovated the traditional way of microscopic observation and thoroughly resolves the fatigue for a long time working. Eyepieces and LCD Screen can both be used for convenient and comfortable viewing by individuals and share with groups. It is also feature the latest 5 Mega Pixels digital imaging microscopy techniques for quick and easy snapshots or videos.
- Specially designed metallurgical analysis optical system and a 9″ LCD screen, images and videos can be share with other people.
- 5 MEGA pixels with real time imaging display, images and video recording and re-playing function.
- Inverted structure for some special application.
- 12VDC power supply, safety and reliability of low voltage (Input Voltage 90-240V).
- USB Cable for transferring data to a PC.
- SD Card slot for storage, printing, optional SD cards (Maximal Storage Capacity is 4 GB).
- Multi-function top LED ring illuminating system, four-region can be control separately.
BMI600L is specially designed for studies of casting, smelting, heat treatment, inspection of raw materials, and analysis of processed materials. It is widely used in institutes, laboratories and factories to observe and identify the structure of various metal and alloy.
|Digital Parts||Resolution||5 Mega Pixel|
|Sensor Size||1/2.5 Inches|
|LCD Screen||9 Inches HD LCD Screen, Resolution is 1280×800|
|Menu Language||Nine Languages (English, Germany, French, Spanish, Russia, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Arabic)|
|Storage||SD Card (4 GB)|
|Exposure Mode||Auto Exposure|
|Date Mode||Year, Month, Day, Hour, Minute|
|Optical Parts||Viewing Head||Seidentopf Binocular Head, Inclined at 30°, Interpupillary Distance 48-75mm|
|Eyepiece||High-point, Extra Wide Field Eyepiece EW10×/ 22|
|Objective||Infinite Plan Achromatic Objective 4×/ 0.1,10×/ 0.25,20×/ 0.40,40×/ 0.60|
|Focusing||Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Vertical Objective Movement, Coarse Stroke 37.7mm per Rotation, Fine Stroke 0.2mm per Rotation|
|Illumination||Halogen Lamp 6V/ 30W|
|Filter||Blue, Yellow, Green and Ground Glass|
|Polarization Set||Simple Polarization Attachment|
|Optional Parts||Objective||Infinite Plan Achromatic Objective 50×/ 0.75, 80×/ 0.90|
|Stage||Attachable Mechanical Stage, X-Y Coaxial Control, Moving Range 120×78mm|
|Centering||Centering Telescope (Φ30MM)|