This Industry Video Microscope, developed in 2010, with small size, light ,easy to install and operate, can be widely used for semiconductor and other industry inspections and quality control purposes. This model has comparitive quality to Mitotyo UMV product.
1. Long working distance optics system.
2. Cold light fiber illuminator keep specimen from expand with heat
3. The microscope can be used for Visible and Near Infrared (NIR) inspection.
4. YAG laser device can be connected with the microscope , it can be used for micro electronic repair, jointing and incision.
5. Long working distance Infinity Plan Apo objective and NIR objective
6. Infinitive Optical System, Tube Lens Focal Length 200mm
7.Objective Screw M26X0.705; (adapters for regular lenses (RMS) or other micropscopes are available).
|Aux.Lens||N.A.||W.D.(mm)||FocusLength(mm)||Depth of Field (μm)||Resolution(μm)||BIVM500|
|BIVM500-MB||Microscope Main Body, with standard C-Mount on top||●|
|Long Working Distance Infinity Plan Apo Objective||2x||0.055||34.6||100||91||5||O|
|Long Working Distance Infinity Plan Apo NIR Objective||2x||0.055||34.6||100||91||5||O|
|Light source||21v/150w cold light illumination||●|
|Stand||Coarse and fine focusing pole stand||●|
Note: ● means standard outfit, O means opional accessories
· High Quality Optics in a Plan Apochromat Design
· Long Working Distance Options
· Sub-Micron Resolving Power
These objectives are made to the highest quality and standards, utilizing a strain-free optical system. They maintain a long working distance and offer high numerical apertures. With resolving power from 5 to 0.34 microns, these objectives work for a wide array of applications. All stated magnifications are based on a tube lens focal length of 200mm. Mounting thread is 26mm x 0.706mm pitch (36 TPI). Works with all Mitutoyo parts and can be placed directly in a system currently utilizing Mitutoyo objectives.
1. Microsciope Main Body
2. Cold Light Source
3. Stand with fine/coarse focus
4. 10X VIS objective lens