This microscope is a high level microscope which is specially designed for medical and health units, universities, research institutes to observe cultured living cells. It adopts an Infinite optical system, reasonable structure and ergonomic design. With an innovative optical and structure design idea, excellent optical performance and easy to operate system, this inverted biological microscope makes your works enjoyable. It has a trinocular head, so digital camera or digital eyepiece can be add to the trinocular head take photos and videos.
BIM500 Inverted microscope is used by medical and health units, universities, research institutes for observations of micro-organisms, cells, bacteria and tissue cultivation. It can be used for continuous observation of process of cells, bacteria grow and divide in the culture medium. Videos and images can be taken during the process. This microscope is widely used in cytology, parasitology, oncology, immunology, genetic engineering, industrial microbiology, botany and other fields.
1. Excellent optical function with infinitive optical system.
2. Innovative stand structure, sharp image display, convenient and special for viewing incubating cell tissue.
|With LWD Infinitive Plan Objective, Making Viewing Field Flatter and Brighter, Contrast Sharper, Living Cell Observing easier|
|Advanced and Reliable Mechanical Stage with Knob Height and Tightness Adjustable|
|Different Holders for Various Observations|
|With pre-centerable Phase Annulus, Available to Observe Low Contrast or Transparent Specimens|
|Viewing Head ||Trinocular Head Inclined at30°, Interpupillary Distance48-75mm||●|
|Eyepiece ||High-point, Extra Wide Field Eyepiece EW10×/ 22||●|
|Objective ||LWD (Long Working Distance) Infinite Plan Objective||4×/ 0.1, WD 18mm||●|
|10×/ 0.25, WD 10mm||○|
|20×/ 0.4, WD 5.1mm||○|
|40×/ 0.6, WD 2.6mm||●|
|Infinite Plan Phase Objective||PH10×/ 0.25, WD 10 mm||●|
|PH20×/ 0.4, WD 5.1mm||●|
|PH40×/ 0.65, WD 0.35mm||○|
|Nosepiece ||Quintuple Nosepiece||●|
|Condenser ||ELWD (Extra Long Working Distance) Condenser NA 0.3, LWD 72mm (Without Condenser 150mm)||●|
|Centering ||Centering Telescope (Φ30MM)||○|
|Phase Annulus ||10×-20×, 40× Phase Annulus Plate(Center Fixed)||●|
|10×-20×, 40× Phase Annulus Plate(Center Adjustable)||○|
|Stage ||Plain Stage 160×250mm||●|
|Attachable Mechanical Stage, X-Y Coaxial Control，Moving Rang120mm×78mm||○|
|Auxiliary Stages 70mm×180mm||●|
|Φ38mm Petri Dish Holder||○|
|Φ54mm Slide Glass Holder||○|
|Focusing ||Coaxial Coarse and Fine Adjustment, Vertical Objective Movement, Coarse Stroke 37.7mm per Rotation, Fine Stroke 0.2mm per Rotation||●|
|Illumination ||Halogen Lamp 6V/30W||●|
|Filter ||Diameter 45mm, Blue, Green and Ground Glass||●|
|Photo Attachment||Photo Attachment||○|
|Video Adapter ||Video Adapter with C Mount||○|
|Fluorescence Attachment||Inverted Fluorescence Attachment FI-100||○|
|Dimension& G.W.||46.5cm*39.5cm*64cm, 15.5kg||●|
Note: “●”In Table Is Standard outfits, “○” Is Optional Accessories.
This microscope is one of our best selling products and has been sold to many places cross the world. If you need a reference, please fee free to contact us. Some examples of custom microscope of this model
- University of Toronto (U of T)
- University of British Columbia (UBC), Vancouver, BC
- University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario
- Concordia University, Toronto, Ontario
- Héma-Québec, Québec, QC
- Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto, Ontario
- Canadian Blood Services, Ottawa, Ontario
- Waterloo University, Waterloo, Ontario
- York University, Toronto, Ontario
- Stanford University, Stanford, California
- National Institutes of Health (NIH), Bethesda, MD and other branches of NIH.
- UC Davis Health, Davis, California
- AREVA Med, Plano, Texas
- Bioqual Inc.Rockville, Maryland
- Lucerna, Inc., Brooklyn, New York
- Molecular Technologies Laboratories, Columbus, Ohio
- University of Cologne
- University of Wuerzburg
- Private Company
- UK: Private Organizations
- Australia: CSIRO-Store, CLAYTON, VIC
- Argentina: Universidad Nacional de Río Cuarto
- Mexico: Biotechnologia Veterinaria
- Saudi Arabia: King Faisal Hospital
- Yemen: Private Firm
Contact information of the private organizations will be shared after checking with them.
Fluorescence attachment is an optional for upgrade.