Microscope illuminators and microscope lights include free-standing lights, microscope dual pipe lights (both LED and 150w halogen), and microscope ring lights available in fluorescent, high intensity LED and 150w halogen fiber optic. Some stereo microscopes require ring light adapters when attaching microscope ring lights. When considering which microscope illuminator to purchase, keep in mind that LED light bulbs have a longer life than halogen bulbs do, so they do not need to be replaced as frequently. All microscope illuminators have intensity control that allow the lights to be dimmed.
BIL-4S144 4-Split 144-PCS LED Ring Light
BIL-4S144 LED ring light can be used for inspection and imaging illumination on stereo microscopes and machine vision systems.Low Power, Consumption, Super Brightness.
- Intensity Adjustment, Good Variable Control Permit Gradual Increase in Brightness with Four-zone Lighting Control Separately
- Reliability and Durability
- Low Power, Consumption, Super Brightness
- Metal Shell, ESD and Insulativity
- Reasonable Design, Uniformity Light, Non-flicker & Shadow
BIL-4S144 LED ring light can be used for inspection and imaging illumination on stereo microscopes and machine vision systems.
- LED Quantity: 144LEDs;
- Mounting Diameter: 62mm,Outer Diameter: 98mm
- Input Power: DC12V 600mA; Input Voltage: Universal 100-240V AC; Output Power: 7.2W
- LED Color Temperature: ±6500K; LED Luminance: ＞15000mcd
- LED Angle: 18°（Consistent）
- LED Lifetime: 100,000 hrs
- Working Distance: 95-115mm
- LED Color: White（Optional Other Colors）
144LED Lamp, Light Control Box, DC12V Power Supply.
Standard BIL-4S144 does not have cover on the LED lamps.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.