Fluorescence Slide Scanning Microscope BUM400AFL
- Automated biological upright microscope
- Motorized XY stage, Z focus, nosepiece
- LED Fluorescence imaging for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/FITC/Alexa 488, TRITC/mCherry, plus optional custom filter such as red or Infrared.
- Sharp autofocus at custom size of steps, number of steps and skipped or focused spots.
- Plan 4x, 10x, 20x objective lenses, optional 1.25x, 2x, 2.5x, 5x, 25x, 40x, 50x.
- Scanning of 50x75mm double-size glass slide or two single slide 25x75mm
- Preview of tiled /stitched image
- Direct access to individual images, save at standard formats.
- No limit on the number of tile size
uScope Digital Slide Scanner
The uScopeMXII digital microscope produces high-quality images while allowing you to scan an area of interest. This digital workhorse offers unprecedented capability in a form factor ideal for desktop PC users. A little larger than an external hard drive, the uScopeMXII delivers high-resolution digital images from standard glass slides.SKU: uScope