Bioimager EDF for Stereoscope with HDR (BESH) for Marco 3D Imaging with Automated Focus
- Great deep focused of all features of your sample that you could visualize, all in focus and single image .
- Motorized Focus with optional manual control box
- Travel range of 195mm / 7.7 in, at resolution of 15um step size.
- Up to 16kg/32lb imaging module can be loaded on the stand.
- Great Software for image acquisitive, focus control and image processing
- Optional modules for HDR, live manual image stitching, fluorescent imaging and etc.
- Large selection of camera from 2MP to 100MP
- Excellent quality of images for publications, print and art studio works.
FLUORESCENT SOMATIC CELL COUNTER LactoScan BSCC-500
- Fluorescent Somatic Cell Counter
- Advanced Low-magnification fluorescent microscope with autofocus, automated XY stage, Flow Cytometer
- Easy operation and quick results, within 20 to 60 seconds
- A reference method analysis
- Fast, accurate, reliable somatic cell analysis for cow, sheep, goat, buffalo and human milk or dairy-derived products.
- The lowest cost per test for counting the somatic cells
- Detects subclinical and clinical mastitis
- A 10” fully functional touchscreen tablet
- Use of 4 channel disposable LACTOCHIPS
- Smart and user-friendly software
IncuScope IS250 Incubator Microscope with 10x, 25x, 40x Phase Contrast and Fluorescence
- Fits inside an incubator or a hood.
- Quadruple nosepiece, 10x, 25x and 40x Ph (and FL) with optional lenses of 2x-150x, total magnifications of 100x-400x extendable to 20x-3000x (without digital zooming).
- 2.3MP Color USB3.0 High-Sensitive Camera, C-mount adapter and calibration slide makes the imaging bundle so professional
- A trinocular head to use the scope in a classical way
- USB 3.0 connections for camera and LED Control
- LED Control via manual controller and software
- Light off during the waiting time, i.e. digit shutter to avoid photobleaching and phototoxicity
- IncuView Software for LED Control (intensity, turn on/off), video or time-lapse imaging and merging channels