Prelude II Illumination
- 12+1 independently controlled high intensity LED segments creating pseudo-spherical surface illuminate the specimen from all distractions without producing shades.
- Diffusers of LED segments minimize production of reflections.
- 6 tilting arms provide convenient handling of a specimen as well as the probability to adjust precisely the angle of light incident on a specimen from all directions.
- Single button press switches on / off the whole upper and lower ring formed by LED segments.
- Rotation of the preset combined of lit / switched off LED segments clockwise and counterclockwise.
- Constant color temperature at the whole illumination range.
- Low power consumption, lifetime over 20,000 hours.
OEM Microscope: Inverted/Upright for Biological & Industrial Application
We have developed a robust and inexpensive USB-based imaging engine utilizing a camera sensor. This technology is the result of our development of the IncuScope inverted fluorescent microscope. We would like to offer it as a module for other instrument makers to use in a variety of imaging functions.SKU: Incuscope OEM