Multi-wavelength Epi-Fluorescence/Reflective LED Light Sources, BILEX
Multi-wavelength microscopy LED light sources employ the state-of-the-art dichroic mirrors to combine multiple LEDs into one single beam with high optical efficiency, without the need of using any mechanical moving parts. As a result, customers can turn On/Off or modulate any LED or any combination of LEDs at ~μs acuracy, and the output power of each and every LED can be adjusted individually or in unison and with high precision.SKU: BILEX
Sunflower Illumination System
- 12+1 independently controlled high intensity LED segments creating pseudo-spherical surface illuminate the specimen from all distractions without producing shades.
- Diffusers of LED segments minimize production of reflections.
- 6 tilting arms provide convenient handling of a specimen as well as the probability to adjust precisely the angle of light incident on a specimen from all directions.
- Single button press switches on / off the whole upper and lower ring formed by LED segments.
- Rotation of the preset combined of lit / switched off LED segments clockwise and counterclockwise.
- Constant color temperature at the whole illumination range.
- Low power consumption, lifetime over 20,000 hours.