BIM500P Polarized Biological...
SKU: BIM500P Polarized Biological Inverted Microscope 40x-400x
- Trinocular Head Inclined at 30°, Interpupillary 48-75mm
- High-point, Extra Wide Field Eyepiece EW10×/ 22
- LWD Infinite Plan Objective 4x/0.1, WD 18mm, 40x/0.6, WD 2.6mm, Infinite Plan Phase Objective PH 10x/0.25, WD 10mm, PH 20x/0.4, WD 5.1mm,
- POlarizer & 360 degree rotation analyzer
- ELWD Condenser NA 0.3, LWD 72mm
- Innovative Stand structure, Sharp Image Display, Convenient and Special for Viewing Tissue Cultur Cells
ML9100 / ML9200...
Polarizing Microscope with large stable microscope base and limb with graduated coaxial coarse and fine focusing( with safety stop), rack and pinion focusing condenser mount, Equipped with strain free condenser and strain free objectives with pre-centered transmitted Koehler illuminator with 6V 30W Halogen lamp with variable intensity control.SKU: ML9300
ML9720 Binocular Polarizing...
Polarizing Microscope with large stable microscope base and limb with graduated coaxial coarse and fine focusing( with safety stop), rack and pinion focusing condenser mount, equipped with strain free condenser and strain free objectives with pre-centered transmitted Koehler illuminator with 6V 50W High Intensity Halogen lamp with variable intensity control for high illumination demanding applications. Meiji manufactures these microscopes for most applications in Geology, Petrology, Mineralogy, Toxicology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical, Medicine, Pulp/Paper, Atmospheric pollution, Ceramics Technology, Forensic Medicine, etc.SKU: ML9720
MT9200 / MT9300...
- Brightfield Polarizing Compound Microscope
- Meiji Techno (Japan) product
- Transmitted Light
- Halogen (6v/30W) or LED
- Binocular or Trinocular Vieiwng Head
- Infinity Corrected Optical System, F=200mm
- centerable quadruple nosepice
- Strain-free Plan 4x, 10x, S40x objective lenses
- 175mm ceramic coated rotatable stage with vernier and 360′ degree graduation
- Mica 1/4 wave length, first order Red Plate,
- Centrable Bertrand lens
- Crossline reticle
BA300Pol Motic Polarizing...
The Motic BA300Pol polarizing microscope is part of the BA series comprising a range of models with outstanding system simplicity and optical performance for Life Science, Geology, Material Science & Forensics. To meet increasing demands for a dedicated, professional polarizing microscope, the BA300Pol features strain-free CCIS optics built-up around a sturdy frame with centerable objectives.SKU: BA300