BIM500P Polarized Biological...
SKU: BIM500P Polarized Biological Inverted Microscope 40x-400x
- Trinocular Head Inclined at 30°, Interpupillary 48-75mm
- High-point, Extra Wide Field Eyepiece EW10×/ 22
- LWD Infinite Plan Objective 4x/0.1, WD 18mm, 40x/0.6, WD 2.6mm, Infinite Plan Phase Objective PH 10x/0.25, WD 10mm, PH 20x/0.4, WD 5.1mm,
- POlarizer & 360 degree rotation analyzer
- ELWD Condenser NA 0.3, LWD 72mm
- Innovative Stand structure, Sharp Image Display, Convenient and Special for Viewing Tissue Cultur Cells
BUM400A Fully Motorized...
Fully automated digital microscope
4x, 10x, 20x, 40x and 100x plan obj lenses are included.
Brighfield Imaging with LED illumination
Automated XY stage and Auto-focus
Easy remote control via internet makes excellent choice for teleconsultation
Auto-focus, Auto-scanning and auto-recognition features
Standard Image Analysis Software
The most economical solution for automatic XY-Z biological microscope, slide scanning and telepathaology
Excellent solution for sperm / semen analysis, stool analysis, counting of cancer cells, blood cells, mammalian cells and bacteria, medical diagnosis, pathological analysis and real-time teaching, etc.
ML9400 Halogen Polarizing...
Polarizing Microscope with large stable microscope base and limb with graduated coaxial coarse and fine focusing (with safety stop), rack and pinion focusing condenser mount, Equipped with strain free condenser and strain free 4x, 10x, 40X objectives with pre-centered transmitted and incident 6V 30W light intensity Halogen lamp with variable intensity control.SKU: ML9430
ML9000 Meiji Techno...
- Meiji Tehno (Japan) product)
- ML9000, ML9200 & ML9300 series
- Polarizing Compound Microscope
- Brightfield & Polarized imaging
- Transmitted light (6V/30W) illumination,
- Finite optical system F=160mm,
- Quadruple nosepiece
- SM Plan Strain Free Objectives 4x, 10x, 20xS, 40xS, 60xS (optional), 100x (oil, optional)
BPM592RF/TRF Trans &...
- Infinite Optical System
- Seidentopf trinocular head, Inclined at 30°, Interpulilary 48-75mm Plan Eyepiece EW10×/22
- Strain-Free Plan Achromatic Objective 4×/0.10/∞/-, WD 17.3mm; 10×/0.25/∞/0.17, WD 10.0mm; 40×/0.65/∞/0.17, WD 0.54mm; 100×/1.25/∞/0.17, WD 0.13mm
- Gypsum λ plate, mica λ/ 4 plate, quartz wedge plate are equipped
- Strain free swing out condenser NA0.9/0.25
True-Color Reproduction with BIOIMAGER microscopes and cameras for Mineralogy & Geology
”Mineralogy” as an earth science primarily focuses on the chemical structure and the physical properties of minerals and stones. It is necessary to highlight the suitability of BIOIMAGER microscope cameras in the investigation of crystals as well as petrography and petrology. The main benefits of BIOIMAGER microscopes and cameras in these applications are the natural color reproduction in demanding contrast methods such as polarized light. Due to the outstanding dynamics of the cameras the visualization of difficult samples consisting of bright and dark sections can be performed smoothly.
A Client Story: The focus of our Polarized Microscopy Lab services is qualitative asbestos identification in bulk samples of building materials. These samples may include, but are not limited to thermal system insulation, ceiling tile, wall textures, plasters, gypsum wall boards, insulation, tape joints, floor tiles, sheet vinyl and mastics. All samples are first analyzed by stereoscope [equipped with polarizer/analyzer] to determine their composition, and if present, to identify multiple layers which must be independently analyzed. Each material and layer is then homogenized and mounted in the appropriate refractive index oil on a glass slide. These samples undergo direct microscopic examination with the aid of Polarized Microscopes to positively identify any asbestos fibers present. Not only must each type of fiber be identified, but also its percent of the total material in the sample must be determined.