BIM500P Polarized Biological Inverted Microscope 40x-400x
SKU: BIM500P Polarized Biological Inverted Microscope 40x-400x
- Trinocular Head Inclined at 30°, Interpupillary 48-75mm
- High-point, Extra Wide Field Eyepiece EW10×/ 22
- LWD Infinite Plan Objective 4x/0.1, WD 18mm, 40x/0.6, WD 2.6mm, Infinite Plan Phase Objective PH 10x/0.25, WD 10mm, PH 20x/0.4, WD 5.1mm,
- POlarizer & 360 degree rotation analyzer
- ELWD Condenser NA 0.3, LWD 72mm
- Innovative Stand structure, Sharp Image Display, Convenient and Special for Viewing Tissue Cultur Cells
BUM400A Fully Motorized Auto-Focus Biological Microscope
- Fully automated digital microscope
- 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x and 100x plan obj lenses
- Brighfield Imaging with LED illumination
- Automated XY stage, Auto-focus and Motorized Nosepiece
- Easy remote control via internet makes excellent choice for tele-consultation
- Auto-focus, Auto-scanning and auto-recognition features
- Standard Image Analysis Software
- The most economical solution for automatic XY-Z biological microscope, slide scanning and tele-pathology
- Excellent solution for sperm / semen analysis, stool analysis, counting of cancer cells, blood cells, mammalian cells and bacteria, medical diagnosis, pathological analysis and real-time teaching, etc.
ML9400 Halogen Polarizing Microscope with Incident & Transmitted lights (ML9410, ML9420, ML430)
Polarizing Microscope with large stable microscope base and limb with graduated coaxial coarse and fine focusing (with safety stop), rack and pinion focusing condenser mount, Equipped with strain free condenser and strain free 4x, 10x, 40X objectives with pre-centered transmitted and incident 6V 30W light intensity Halogen lamp with variable intensity control.SKU: ML9430
ML9100 / ML9200 / ML9300 Polarizing Microscope with Transmitted light
Polarizing Microscope with large stable microscope base and limb with graduated coaxial coarse and fine focusing( with safety stop), rack and pinion focusing condenser mount, Equipped with strain free condenser and strain free objectives with pre-centered transmitted Koehler illuminator with 6V 30W Halogen lamp with variable intensity control.SKU: ML9300
Polarising microscopes are offered with reflected (incident) light only, transmitted light only (for transparent samples), or with both reflected & transmitted lights.
All polarising microscopes come with brightfield (BF) imaging and polarized imaging capability. There are some models that support brightfield and darkfield imaging.
Most of polarizing microscopes come in upright mode. If you need to have either an inverted microscope with polarization rather than upright, or need a microscope with all imaging capabilities (brightfield, darkfield, polarizing, DIC Nomarsky, or fluorescence), then please look at our inverted metallurgical microscopes such as BMI600, or upright metallurgical microscopes such as BMU500DIC.