Bioimager EDF for Stereoscope with HDR (BESH) for Marco 3D Imaging with Automated Focus
- Great deep focused of all features of your sample that you could visualize, all in focus and single image .
- Motorized Focus with optional manual control box
- Travel range of 195mm / 7.7 in, at resolution of 15um step size.
- Up to 16kg/32lb imaging module can be loaded on the stand.
- Great Software for image acquisitive, focus control and image processing
- Optional modules for HDR, live manual image stitching, fluorescent imaging and etc.
- Large selection of camera from 2MP to 100MP
- Excellent quality of images for publications, print and art studio works.
BIM410RPC/FL Hoffman/Relief Phase Contrast & Fluorescence Inverted Biological Microscope
– Inverted Biological Microscope
– Brightfield, and optional Hoffman Modulation Contrast/Relief Contrast and/or Fluorescence
– 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x objective lenses
– 10x/22 eyepieces, 40x-400x total magnifications
– Optional C-Mount Adapters: 0.35x, 0.5x, 0.65x or 1xSKU: n/a
BDS-200L Large 3D Imaging System
- High Performance digital microscope
- High Resolution (0.1um in 30mm travel) 3D Images of large samples
- Optical magnifications from 0.45 to 20x and total magnification of 25x-1000x
- Great tool for 3D imaging of large specimens (0.1-10mm) such as minerals, jewelries, industrial inspection of PCB, small animals such as zebrafish, chicken, fruits, seeds, etc.
- Output image format for 3D printing
- Epi-Fluorescence imaging of small animals (optional)
OEM Microscope: Inverted/Upright for Biological & Industrial Application
We have developed a robust and inexpensive USB-based imaging engine utilizing a camera sensor. This technology is the result of our development of the IncuScope inverted fluorescent microscope. We would like to offer it as a module for other instrument makers to use in a variety of imaging functions.SKU: Incuscope OEM