5-Channel LED Fluorescence...
- LED fluorescence attachment
- Up to 5 channels of standard or custom wavelengths from UV to IR and NIR
- Standard 3-channel: UV, Blue and Green excitations, suitable for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/Alexa Fluor 488, RFP/TRITC/mCherry/Texas Red.
- A 5W LED illumination
- Comes with touch-pad to select and turn up/down the LED intensity
- An adapter for Zeiss, Nikon, Leica, Olympus and custom microscopes of inverted, upright or stereo type.
- Optional LED control software for advanced live cell imaging
BUM500FLD LCD Upright...
- Digital LCD Compound Fluorescence Microscope
- 9 Inches HD LCD Screen, Resolution is 1280×800
- Pixel: 5 Mega Pixel (Built-in Camera)
- Infinite Plan Achromatic Objective 4×, 10×, 40×, 100×
- Swing Condenser NA 0.9/ 0.25
- Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Fine Division 0.001mm
- External Illumination, Aspherical Collector, Halogen Lamp 6V/ 30W
BUM350FLD Upright Fluorescence...
BUM350FLD compound digital LCD fluorescence microscope renovated the traditional way of microscopic observation and thoroughly resolves the fatigue for a long time working. Eyepieces and LCD Screen can both be used for convenient and comfortable viewing by individuals and share with groups. It is also feature the latest 5 Mega Pixels digital imaging microscopy techniques for quick and easy snapshots or videos.SKU: BUM350FLD
Bioimager’s digital fluorescence microscopes are compound /dissecting epi-fluorescence microscopes with a built-in digital camera and monitor/display at high-definition nor retina quality. It offers real-time fluorescence imaging and high-resolution images of your cells.
When you select a fluorescence microscope, you may take these into account:
1. What fluorophores or filters do I need?
- Emission color is normally one color/bandwidth above the excitation channel. For instances, the excitation for GFP is blue but emission is green. Similarly, we use green excitation but red emission filter for RFP/mCheery/TexasRed filters.
- We have filters from Visible to far red and infrared (300nm-1800nm), over 150 sets.
2. Do I need a multi-band filter? Adual, triple and even 5-band multiwavelength filters are available to collect multiple channels in one shot.
3. What light source: LED or HBO? How about Xenon?
- HBO is a traditional light source with a wide spectrum of wavelength for the visible range at low cost and around 200-3000 hours lifetime.
- LED source is available from UV to IR, at the selected wavelength, with little bit extra cost from 10,000 hours lifetime up to 100,000 hours ( you will be retired from the job).
4. What type of microscope am I better to choose: stereoscope, inverted or upright? please read each category separately to find the answers.
5. More questions? Simply contact us by phone, email or live chat.
Please select the products based on your requirements from the left side list or below table:
|Inverted Fluorescence||Upright Fluorescence||Stereo Fluorescence||Digital Fluorescence|
|Heating Stages||Fluorescence Accessories||Objective Lenses||OEM|