BIM500R Inverted Biological...
- 11.7-inch Full HD Retina screen, high definition and true natural colors, easy for people to share.
- Built-in 6 megapixel digital camera, image data can be easily stored on the SD card without external computers, can improve the efficiency of research and analysis.
- Built-in software mouse-control and advanced sofwtae to control the camera via USB.
- Compensation Free Trinocular Head, Inclined at 30°, Interpupillary Distance 48-75mm
- High-point, Extra Wide Field Eyepiece EW10×/ 22
- LWD Infinite Plan Objective 4×/ 0.1,WD 18mm, 40×/ 0.6,WD 2.6mm, Infinite Plan Phase Objective PH10×/ 0.25,WD 10 mm, PH20×/ 0.4,WD 5.1mm
BUM500FLD LCD Upright...
- Digital LCD Compound Fluorescence Microscope
- 9 Inches HD LCD Screen, Resolution is 1280×800
- Pixel: 5 Mega Pixel (Built-in Camera)
- Infinite Plan Achromatic Objective 4×, 10×, 40×, 100×
- Swing Condenser NA 0.9/ 0.25
- Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Fine Division 0.001mm
- External Illumination, Aspherical Collector, Halogen Lamp 6V/ 30W
BUM250L LCD Upright...
- 2.5” TFT LCD screen with 4× digital zooming, rotatable at maximum 100°elevation angle and 180°pivoting.
- 3.0 Mega Pixels CMOS sensor
- 32MB Build-in Memory and Expandable to Max 1GB SD Card
- Wide Field Eyepiece WF10×/18
- (Infinite) Semi-Plan Achromatic Objective 4×, 10×, 40×, 100×
OEM Microscope: Inverted/Upright...
We have developed a robust and inexpensive USB-based imaging engine utilizing a camera sensor. This technology is the result of our development of the IncuScope inverted fluorescent microscope. We would like to offer it as a module for other instrument makers to use in a variety of imaging functions.SKU: Incuscope OEM