Laser Engraving of Photos on Marble / Granite / Stones
SKU: Laser Engraving of Photos-marble
- laser engraving/ marking / etching of photos and portraits
- materials: stones, marbles, granites, tiles, ceramics
- gray image, scripts
- coloured materials: white, black, brown, grey, blue, green, etc.
- output image is high resolution with lots of details.
- minimum 400 dpi image is required. 600 dpi and higher is better.
MA742 Plan Achromat 1.0xPlan objective 1.0X, for RZ-B W.D. 76 mm
NOTE: Additional items are needed to create a full microscope system. The following components are normally ordered:
• Research Stereo Microscope Body (RZ-B)
• View Heads (MA748 or MA749)
• Eyepieces (Requires 2 of identical magnification)
• Stands (Pole stands, rigid arm stands, boom stands, heavy duty boom stands, wide surface stands or articulated arm stands)
• Illumination Source (Fiber optic halogen, fiber optic LED, fluorescent ring or LED illumination)
• Camera and Camera Adapters (Optional)
• Auxiliary Lens (Optional)
Laser Cutting, Engraving, Marking
Bioimager offers custom precision laser cutting, engraving and marking in a professional level and world-class customer service for several materials at different thicknesses. This includes but not limited to wood, plastic, glass, polymers, acrylic, plexiglass, rubber, paper, leather, cloth, fabric, bamboos, marbles, aluminum, stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, iron, platinum, other metals, stone, etc.
People from decoration, signage, marketing, advertising, polymers, R&D scientists, developers, kit makers, art industry, internal design, outdoor and external design love our products and services.