BUM500DFL Digital Darkfield...
- BUM500 Series biological Upright Microscope
- Brightfield and darkfield imaging with optional Phase-Contrast, Polarizing, Epi-fluor imaging
- 4x, 10x, 40x, 60x and 100x Lenses included, optional 2x, 2.5x, 5x, 20x, 50x, 150x
- High level microscope, designed for laboratory study in darkfield mode
- Includes a retina display camera (6MP HD Camera & 11.6″ Retina Monitor)
- Comes with great darkfield kit
High-Resolution & High-Power...
BL240 is a complete, turn-key system for quantitative fluorescence imaging of small animals in vivo. The imaging approach is non-invasive and high resolution and uses high-power LEDs. It provides very large FOV with 2x to 40x objective lenses, and has LEDs and filters from UV to far red.SKU: BUM240FLX
BIM250 Compact Inverted...
- Inverted Biological Microscope
- The smallest phase-contrast inverted microscope in the world
- Fits inside a hood or standard incubator .
- Compact Design, fits inside a hood and incubator.
- 10x, 25x and 40x Phase Contrast Objective Lenses
- Condenser: 30, 50 or 70mm working distance.
- Includes a mechanical XY stage and two sample holders
- Optional Camera and Software for live Cell Imaging inside an incuabtor.
BSM300 Zoom Stereo...
- Binocular (Trinocular) Viewing Head, Inclined at 45°
- Extra wide field eyepiece EW10×/22
- Zoom objective 0.8×-5×, Zoom ratio 6.3:1
- High resolution, Wide viewing field, Long working distance of 115mm
- With Complete eyepieces, objectives and accessories, it is an ideal instrument for industry assembling, inspection and teaching field