Fluorescence Slide Scanning Microscope BUM400AFL
- Automated biological upright microscope
- Motorized XY stage, Z focus, nosepiece
- LED Fluorescence imaging for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/FITC/Alexa 488, TRITC/mCherry, plus optional custom filter such as red or Infrared.
- Sharp autofocus at custom size of steps, number of steps and skipped or focused spots.
- Plan 4x, 10x, 20x objective lenses, optional 1.25x, 2x, 2.5x, 5x, 25x, 40x, 50x.
- Scanning of 50x75mm double-size glass slide or two single slide 25x75mm
- Preview of tiled /stitched image
- Direct access to individual images, save at standard formats.
- No limit on the number of tile size
IncuScope IS250 Incubator Microscope with 10x, 25x, 40x Phase Contrast and Fluorescence
- Fits inside an incubator or a hood.
- Quadruple nosepiece, 10x, 25x and 40x Ph (and FL) with optional lenses of 2x-150x, total magnifications of 100x-400x extendable to 20x-3000x (without digital zooming).
- 2.3MP Color USB3.0 High-Sensitive Camera, C-mount adapter and calibration slide makes the imaging bundle so professional
- A trinocular head to use the scope in a classical way
- USB 3.0 connections for camera and LED Control
- LED Control via manual controller and software
- Light off during the waiting time, i.e. digit shutter to avoid photobleaching and phototoxicity
- IncuView Software for LED Control (intensity, turn on/off), video or time-lapse imaging and merging channels
BSI-320 40x-320x Inverted Student Microscope with LED for beginners
- Inverted Student microscope
- Total Magnifications of 40x-320x
- 4x, 10x and 20x objective lenses, FL=170mm
- 10x and 16x eyepieces
- LED illumination
- Slide Kit
- Great for students, kids and beginners to discover new compact inverted microscope