Square Sensor & Long Rectangular Chip Cameras
- Full square shape or elonagated rectangular sensor with L/W ratio from 1.3 to 2.40
- High resolution; from 1 to 45MP
- Color or Monochrome
- Long exposure time, up to 1 hr
- With or without cooling
- Great choice for microscopy, astronomy, photography, art and printing, special field of view size.
AI Fever Thermal Scanning Infrared Camera Imager
- Thermal Screening Camera and Imager
- High Efficient: quick response, time and cost saving
- Scanning 100 people/min, equals to 50 thermometer gun work at the same time, save 98% labor and time.
- High Performance; IRFPA technology, patented AI algorithm
- Multi-targeting, all deep learning, auto face tracing
- High accurate measurement, intelligent temperature correction, patented AI algorithm
- Auto high-temperature detection, record high-temperature target, auto alarm
BRC-4kHD 4k High-Definition USB3.0 GE Microscopy Camera
- 4k HDMI USB 3.0 Microscopy camera
- Sony CMOS HD sensor
- 4K HDMI, GE, WLAN and USB3.0 multiple ports
- Auto switching between 4k and 1080P resolution according to the display resolution
- Saves images and videos on an SD card via built-in software, controlled by a mouse
- USB flash disk for the captured image and video storage by advanced image acquisition software for a Software
- With strong ISP and image processing function
- iOS/Android applications for smart phones or tablets
Our digital cameras for microscopic applications are available in a variety of styles for cell imaging, industrial, and engineering applications. We carry low-end and high-end cameras that all come with a 1-year warranty.
Select from a huge range of low price, digital microscope cameras, USB 2.0 or 3.0 colourful / monochrome microscopy or telescope camera with CCD, CMOS, scientific CMOS, high-definition or HD, small or large sensors from 1/3″ to 1″ and even 2-in. These are ideal for capturing images or video or displaying video on a monitor in microscopy applications.
Comparison: CCD vs. CMOS Technology
On a CMOS-chip (ComplementaryMetalOxideSemiconductor)eachPixelofthesensorhasit ́s own electronics next to the light sensitive element, which converts the electrons into the digital number.
The CMOS sensor digitizes the electrons of each pixel next to the pixel and supplies the digital value.
On a CCD-chip (Charge-coupled devices) the light sensitiv arey of each pixel next to each other. Transfer and digitazation of the electrons created throug light is done via shifting the electrons through one electronic path.
The CCD shifts one whole row at a time into the readout register. The readout register then shifts one pixel at a time to the output amplifier.
Because of this different architechture the following features come out:
|Higher fill factor means higher light sensitivity. The light sensitive elements are in the surface of the sensor.|
Electronic shutters reduce the aperture only slightly.
|Lower fill factor means lower light sensitivity, because circuits are integrated in between the pixels.|
The required transistors for global shutters reduce the aperture.
|Better uniformity as the same electronic generates the value for each pixel. Only a few transistors are involved and generate lower noise.||Each circuit has its own characteristics, which generates fixed pattern noise in the image. Several transistors with individual differences generate higher noise.|
|Always the whole sensor needs to be read out.||Single pixels can be addressed.|
|Higher read out clock reduce image quality of a CCD chip. Image processing is done outside the chip.||Clocking and digitization is done in the CMOS-chip, image processing can be done also inside.|
|Good electronics around the CCD is necessary to get good images. Electronic affects the image quality directly.||Digitization is done in the CMOS-chip itself. You need less and easier components around. Image quality is mainly influenced by the chip.|
–> CCD sensors provide higher image quality
–> CCD sensors are more light sensitive
Signal out of pixel
Signal out of chip
Signal out of camera
Relative system costs
Depends on application
Depends on application
Low to Moderate
Low to Moderate
Moderate to High
High to none
Applications for our CCD & CMOS cameras in microscopy and macroscopy
BIOIMAGER cameras has been engineered for professional microscope brands and microscopy applications.
These digital cameras can be adapted to nearly every microscope, e.g. Huvitz, Meiji Techno, Motic, Leica, Nikon, Olympus and Zeiss microscopes.
These cameras are used thousandfold worldwide for a wide variety of microscopic or macroscopic applications in daily routine as well as research, to fulfil challenging tasks in industrial or scientific imaging. For all methods you can find a suitable model from our microscope camera family at best price-performance-ratio:
|Bright-field||Darkfield||Polarized Light||Phase Contrast||Pseudo-DIC||DIC Nomarski||Fluo-rescence||Stereo||Macro||Tissue |
|Marine Biology||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||> X|