BioScan 1600 Object...
- Designed for capturing images of material objects
- Perfect scanning tool for specimen centers of animals, plants and minerals, research centers, collecting agencies, manufactures of building materials, art designing and advertising companies.
- Challenges the 2D digital cameras, due to the ability to present the details of objects and the awareness of the light angles and brightness when shooting, make them become complicate and expensive in operations and maintenance.
- Excellent altrenative solution to make digitization of objects easier and more efficient
- 1600 dpi resolution
- 48-bit colour image
- Scanning area: 304.8 mm x 424.18 mm (12″ × 16.7″)
- Extended Depth of Field: +/- 6.5mm
DK3000C Color Digital...
The DK3000C scientific CMOS camera provides extremely fine detail that was previously invisible to lower megapixel imaging systems with 2048×1536 resolution. Benefit from fast, smooth previews during sample manipulation with high frame rates of up to 80 frames per second.SKU: DK3000C
BI3D-302VGA: BIOIMAGER 2D/3D...
High Definition. High Resolution, Real Time Measurement and Image Management, Quality Inspection or Research and Development, Need Computer, All Kinds of Optional Accessories. 3DM-02 Microscope features the quality optical system,low distortion, high resolution,flat and large field of view, high depth of field and superior parfocality. The novel design and one-up technology make it easy for operation.SKU: BI3D-302VGA
BI3D-302USB: BIOIMAGER 2D/3D...
3DM-02 Microscope features the quality optical system,low distortion, high resolution,flat and large field of view, high depth of field and superior parfocality. The novel design and one-up technology make it easy for operation. The 2D/3D angle lens attachment is changed manually from two-dimensional image to three-dimensional. The microscope can realize 3D image effects for observing the components and deep holes.SKU: BI3D-302USB
Video inspection microscope systems allow the user to view small parts and circuit boards on a monitor, providing larger images that reduce eye fatigue. These systems are perfect for quality control areas where a number of parts need examination throughout the day.
For details regarding any of our featured inspection microscopes, contact us.