BioScan 1600 Object Scanner
- Designed for capturing images of material objects
- Perfect scanning tool for specimen centers of animals, plants and minerals, research centers, collecting agencies, manufactures of building materials, art designing and advertising companies.
- Challenges the 2D digital cameras, due to the ability to present the details of objects and the awareness of the light angles and brightness when shooting, make them become complicated and expensive in operations and maintenance.
- Excellent alternative solution to make digitization of objects such as herbarium
- 1600 dpi resolution
- 48-bit colour image
- Scanning area: 304.8 mm x 424.18 mm (12″ × 16.7″)
- Extended Depth of Field: +/- 6.5mm at 300 dpi and +/-13mm at 150dpi.
DK3000C Color Digital CMOS (3.1MP) USB 2.0 Camera
The DK3000C scientific CMOS camera provides extremely fine detail that was previously invisible to lower megapixel imaging systems with 2048×1536 resolution. Benefit from fast, smooth previews during sample manipulation with high frame rates of up to 80 frames per second.SKU: DK3000C
Video inspection microscope systems allow the user to view small parts and circuit boards on a monitor, providing larger images that reduce eye fatigue. These systems are perfect for quality control areas where a number of parts need examination throughout the day.
For details regarding any of our featured inspection microscopes, contact us.