IVF TRINOCULAR IN-VITRO FERTILIZATION SYSTEM STEREO MICROSCOPE
- Stereo Zoom Microscope Body with Trinocular Head
- Eyepieces (Paired Super Wide Field 10X eyepiece – accepts a 25mm reticle)
- Pole stand with rotatable and sliding Y-axis mirror in base with locking tension ring and Pseudo Dark eld LED transmitted light stand with a clear glass stage plate 9.5” pillar height and a 12” x 15” wide base
- FC focusing Holder (Smooth precise focusing over 55mm of travel, with slip clutch and tension adjustment
- Auxiliary Lens for added working distance ( MA517 –W.D. 150mm or MA794- W.D. 174mm)
- FL151- Dual Arm Fiber Optic System for Incident Illumination
- 6MP/60fps HDMI/USB 2.0 camera, with power transformer, USB cable, USB mouse, HDMI cable, SD card, application CD, 11.6 HDMI monitor
BioScan 1600 Object Scanner
- Designed for capturing images of material objects
- Perfect scanning tool for specimen centers of animals, plants and minerals, research centers, collecting agencies, manufactures of building materials, art designing and advertising companies.
- Challenges the 2D digital cameras, due to the ability to present the details of objects and the awareness of the light angles and brightness when shooting, make them become complicated and expensive in operations and maintenance.
- Excellent alternative solution to make digitization of objects such as herbarium
- 1600 dpi resolution
- 48-bit colour image
- Scanning area: 304.8 mm x 424.18 mm (12″ × 16.7″)
- Extended Depth of Field: +/- 6.5mm at 300 dpi and +/-13mm at 150dpi.
BIM250 Compact Inverted Biological Phase-Contrast Microscope
- Inverted Biological Microscope
- The smallest phase-contrast inverted microscope in the world
- Fits inside a hood or standard incubator .
- Compact Design, fits inside a hood and incubator.
- 10x, 25x and 40x Phase Contrast Objective Lenses
- Condenser: 30, 50 or 70mm working distance.
- Includes a mechanical XY stage and two sample holders
- Optional Camera and Software for live Cell Imaging inside an incuabtor.
OEM Microscope with Liquid Light Guide
We have developed a robust and inexpensive USB 3.0 interference liquid light guide. This technology is the result of our development of the IncuScope inverted fluorescent microscope. We would like to offer it as a module for other instrument makers to use in a variety of imaging functions.SKU: LLG
BSM300 Zoom Stereo Microscope
- Binocular (Trinocular) Viewing Head, Inclined at 45°
- Extra wide field eyepiece EW10×/22
- Zoom objective 0.8×-5×, Zoom ratio 6.3:1
- High resolution, Wide viewing field, Long working distance of 115mm
- With Complete eyepieces, objectives and accessories, it is an ideal instrument for industry assembling, inspection and teaching field