IncuScope IS250 Incubator...
- Fits inside an incubator or a hood.
- Quadruple nosepiece, 10x, 25x and 40x Ph (and FL) with optional lenses of 2x-150x
- 2.3MP Color USB3.0 High-Sensitive Camera, C-mount adapter and calibration slide makes the imaging bundle so professional
- A trinocular head to use the scope in a classical way
- USB 3.0 connections for camera and LED Control
- LED Control via manual controller and software
- IncuView Software for LED Control (intensity, turn on/off) and time-lapse imaging and merging channels
5-Channel LED Fluorescence...
- LED fluorescence attachment
- Up to 5 channels of standard or custom wavelengths from UV to IR and NIR
- Standard 3-channel: UV, Blue and Green excitations, suitable for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP/Alexa Fluor 488, RFP/TRITC/mCherry/Texas Red.
- A 5W LED illumination
- Comes with touch-pad to select and turn up/down the LED intensity
- An adapter for Zeiss, Nikon, Leica, Olympus and custom microscopes of inverted, upright or stereo type.
- Optional LED control software for advanced live cell imaging
IncuScope IS500Ph Hoffman...
- Inverted Biological Microscope
- Brightfield and Phase-Contrats Imaging, with optional fluorescnce imaging
- Excellent Phase Contrats imaging; Hoffman Modulation Contratst,
- Puller-type phase contrast Condenser WD:55mm
- 10x Ph (incldued), and optional 20x Ph, 40x Ph, and brightfield 1.25x-500x objective lenses.
- 2.3 MP Built-in Camera
- Fits inside hood or incubator
- Great Time-Lapse Imaging Software with turn on/off lights (digital shutter)
High-Resolution & High-Power...
BL240 is a complete, turn-key system for quantitative fluorescence imaging of small animals in vivo. The imaging approach is non-invasive and high resolution and uses high-power LEDs. It provides very large FOV with 2x to 40x objective lenses, and has LEDs and filters from UV to far red.SKU: BUM240FLX
Live Cell Imaging