BUM500DFL Digital Darkfield Microscope
- BUM500 Series biological Upright Microscope
- Brightfield and darkfield imaging with optional Phase-Contrast, Polarizing, Epi-fluor imaging
- 4x, 10x, 40x, 60x and 100x Lenses included, optional 2x, 2.5x, 5x, 20x, 50x, 150x
- High level microscope, designed for laboratory study in darkfield mode
- Includes a retina display camera (6MP HD Camera & 11.6″ Retina Monitor)
- Comes with great darkfield kit
High-Resolution High-Power Fluorescence In Vivo Imaging
BL240 is a complete, turn-key system for quantitative fluorescence imaging of small animals in vivo. The imaging approach is non-invasive and high resolution and uses high-power LEDs. It provides very large FOV with 2x to 40x objective lenses, and has LEDs and filters from UV to far red.SKU: BUM240FLX
BioScan 1600 Object Scanner
- Designed for capturing images of material objects
- Perfect scanning tool for specimen centers of animals, plants and minerals, research centers, collecting agencies, manufactures of building materials, art designing and advertising companies.
- Challenges the 2D digital cameras, due to the ability to present the details of objects and the awareness of the light angles and brightness when shooting, make them become complicated and expensive in operations and maintenance.
- Excellent alternative solution to make digitization of objects such as herbarium
- 1600 dpi resolution
- 48-bit colour image
- Scanning area: 304.8 mm x 424.18 mm (12″ × 16.7″)
- Extended Depth of Field: +/- 6.5mm at 300 dpi and +/-13mm at 150dpi.
BIM250 Compact Inverted Biological Phase-Contrast Microscope
- Inverted Biological Microscope
- The smallest phase-contrast inverted microscope in the world
- Fits inside a hood or standard incubator .
- Compact Design, fits inside a hood and incubator.
- 10x, 25x and 40x Phase Contrast Objective Lenses
- Condenser: 30, 50 or 70mm working distance.
- Includes a mechanical XY stage and two sample holders
- Optional Camera and Software for live Cell Imaging inside an incuabtor.